Greetings everyone! know about arabic sign language?

warpedhybrid

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and was directed to this site by a kind person on yahoo answers. Am unable to find info. I'm looking for about taking sign language classes in egypt for arabic sign language (my immediate interest) and amer. sign language (for someone else). I'd like to learn both but don't know if I'm capable, but I'll surely give it my best try! ciao! tamarah

346kmdu.jpg

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Hope you will be able to learn both sign-languages and good luck! Enjoy your stay with us on this interesting forum. :)

thank u all for the welcome

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Hope you will be able to learn both sign-languages and good luck! Enjoy your stay with us on this interesting forum. :)

hey, this is much better than a lot of the negativity that's out there. Thank you guys so much for welcoming me!
ciao!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. This is true when lots of people put a label on the Arabian or Asian and get the blame. It is not fair though, but I understand that we are people no matter how difference we are. We are pretty much friendly here and love it right here on AD. So I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

I can't help you much, but I am a Deaf Ed teacher from the states that currently finds herself in the middle of Dubai, UAE. Can anyone tell me where I can find info on Deaf in DUbai or UAE? I am interested in their schooling systems, type of Sign language, and the possibility of setting of some sort of sister program with deaf schools in the US. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Becky
PS-What ever I do find out I will try to pass on to you....

Back