greek taste...

antonygreece

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I am Antony from Greece and new in this group...
Hope to find people who wish to meet friends with the same passion for sign language...:lol: see you soon!
[/SIZE]

Herzlich Willkommen :)

I had been went to Athen, Greece and 3 different Greek Islands. I loveeee it...

Yeah..the truth is that greek islands are awsome but after summer you have to come back to the greek reality, which is really inconvenient...

Hello to all of you guys! Nice to be in this site! Question: Has anyone been in Gallaudet University?

Welcome to AllDeaf!! :wave: You will find a few people who have been to Galludet. I am not one, since I am a late-deafened adult. Would love to have been able to have that opportunity.

Awesome to have a Greek member here! :welcome: to AD!

Yeah, first Greek member, awesome! :welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :thumb:

just talk

First greek member? This is really good, then!!
Well guys, to say something about me, i study greek sign language and next june i will take exams for the proficiency of G.S.L.
I love sign lang as it is a very representative way of communicating and not only hands but the whole body has to be part of this procedure.
I also admire the deaf community (at least here in Greece) especially those people who in spite of being deaf, they still want to get more and more educated pretending to have the same opportunities with hearings.
The truth is that every sign language between countries are different, having of course some common signs and gestures. Despite the fact of being foreigner and without knowing english, i would like to study in America and have the chance of tasting A.S.L.
I would like to share and exchange ideas with all of you guys!
Really happy to be here!!!
:wave:

Last edited:
I also admire the deaf community (at least here in Greece) especially those people who in spite of being deaf, they still want to get more and more educated pretending to have the same opportunities with hearings.

Pretending?

Welcome to AllDeaf! Hope you get what you want and more.

Yeah..the truth is that greek islands are awsome but after summer you have to come back to the greek reality, which is really inconvenient...

Welcome to AD. I am curious as to why this is; what do you mean?

Back