Government lack of email security a problem again

Reba

Retired Terp
Premium Member
Reaction score
How can we keep our government's communications secure when this is allowed to happen?

Clinton used private email account while Secretary

There's no paper trail of accountability when this happens, and no security. First, it was the IRS, now this.

Our Federal government people aren't even obeying the most basic of computer security rules. :mad:

Not only Hillary but more other highly position who doesn't use corp email, also. I find it ridiculous!!!! Do they listen to IT or tech clerk? NONE!

Mitt Romney
Scott Walker
Rick Scott
Jeb Bush

*gasp* It look like George W. Bush is much smart than his baby brother!

Hillary not only used her private email exclusively and never used her government account, she also had her own email server in her home. What were they trying to hide?

I also wonder what was wrong with the people she was e-mailing with? That is, when her State Department staff communicated with her, didn't they notice the emails were coming from Hillary.com instead of SecretaryState.gov?

I totally agree. Started with the Bush administration too:

"The Bush White House email controversy surfaced in 2007 during the controversy involving the dismissal of eight U.S. attorneys. Congressional requests for administration documents while investigating the dismissals of the U.S. attorneys required the Bush administration to reveal that not all internal White House emails were available, because they were sent via a non-government domain hosted on an email server not controlled by the federal government."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy

Tsk.. Tsk.. Tsk.....

But then again.. Surely, the NSA has those communications somewhere, right?

I totally agree. Started with the Bush administration too:

"The Bush White House email controversy surfaced in 2007 during the controversy involving the dismissal of eight U.S. attorneys. Congressional requests for administration documents while investigating the dismissals of the U.S. attorneys required the Bush administration to reveal that not all internal White House emails were available, because they were sent via a non-government domain hosted on an email server not controlled by the federal government."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy

Tsk.. Tsk.. Tsk.....

But then again.. Surely, the NSA has those communications somewhere, right?
Since it was already a controversy under the Bush administration, certainly the Clintons were aware that they were doing the wrong thing themselves. They can't claim that they were ignorant of their wrongdoing.

US government sucks so who cares. :dunno:

Huh?

President Obama said that he first learned about Hillary's email account by reading about it in the news last week.

The White House Press Secretary said that the President knew about the account since the beginning because he saw Hillary's email address when he communicated with her.

Well, which is it? Did Obama know or did he not know? If he didn't know, then why not? Why should the President get his information from news sources?

When did Obama know about Hillary's emai

Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) told reporters on Tuesday that lawyers for the Benghazi Committee would be issuing the new requests - which he didn’t rule out could come in the form of subpoenas - to Clinton and her email providers in the coming weeks.

“It was not as if she had both an official and a private email account. She did not use personal email in addition to government email. She used personal email in lieu of government email,” Gowdy said. “And she had more than one private email account.”
“The State Department cannot certify that have produced all of former Secretary Clinton’s emails because they do not have all of former Secretary Clinton’s emails nor do they control access to them,” he said.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/...onal-email-accounts-115722.html#ixzz3TxTDTkBA

. . . Appearing on Face the Nation Sunday, Trey Gowdy said:

"There are gaps of months and months and months," said Gowdy. "If you think to that iconic picture of her on a C-17 flying to Libya--she has sunglasses on, she has her handheld device in her hand, we have no e-mails from that day.

In fact we have no e-mails from that trip. So it strains credibility to believe that if you're on your way to Libya to discuss Libyan policy that there's not a single document that's been turned over to Congress.

"So there are huge gaps. And with respect to the President, it's not up to Secretary Clinton to decide what's a public record and what's not."

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...illarys_emails_are_missing.html#ixzz3TxRwkBzn

I could careless about those situation because federal government is corrupted and you won't get everything from them, even our vote isn't matter anymore.

I could careless about those situation because federal government is corrupted and you won't get everything from them, even our vote isn't matter anymore.
If you don't care about it then you don't need to stay up late posting about it. You can make up for that hour of lost sleep from the time change. :zzz:

If you don't care about it then you don't need to stay up late posting about it. You can make up for that hour of lost sleep from the time change. :zzz:

I already had 2 hours nap about several hours ago. :dunno:

Back