got something nice to say?

I like you all really, I don't know anyone enough here to dislike them really.... it's all words on a screen after all. But I really don't spend enough time on here - which is something I'll have to sort out - as soon as the missus yells "Are you still on the Internet????? Come to bed its late!!!"
To which I reply "No!! I still have half a glass of Vino left and my Keyboard Warrioring is not yet complete!!"

Someone helped me tie my shoes the right way today. Apparently ive been doing it all wrong. Nice of the person to help me do it the right way for the day.

I am still connected with some old crew members who are no longer active here. I miss galaxy girl , not seen her at all. I have met a few ADer's in person and it was a good experience :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have nothing to add since most of it already been said....but guess what i could say it, id love to visit US- of A, and meet everybody whom i read and enjoyed their posts, I come to AD everyday and enjoyed it almost everytime. Id just need to get that bike than a Ducati then make the move!...

Would love to visit you as well! My cousin recently went to New Zealand.

Would love to meet Grummer too!...Such an intelligent chap and a good sense of humor....Just might whisk him off to the "Meat Markets"...(beaches here) and hook him up....:giggle:

I like you all really, I don't know anyone enough here to dislike them really.... it's all words on a screen after all. But I really don't spend enough time on here - which is something I'll have to sort out - as soon as the missus yells "Are you still on the Internet????? Come to bed its late!!!"
To which I reply "No!! I still have half a glass of Vino left and my Keyboard Warrioring is not yet complete!!"

My last dog Finlay would coming looking for me when I was on line. He wanted my attention. I don't think Finlay realize he was a dog something.

Idk if its a good idea but i thought it would be good to have a thread in which people either say nice things to other or say something good that happened to them. Compliment someone...somewhere along the lines. No insults and no fights. Like fir me...just like other members have said, Angel you really are a nice person and you have been there when I have needed it before. So thank you. *hug* also scott, cuz he is always hearing mecoplain and giving advice and making me yhink of tacos and fudge.

Rossie ice cream OR PANCAKES WITH BUTTER MAPLE SYRUP cream it beyond nice to heavenly..
I won lottery(£25)that was nice hope others can have that feeling

Again.... Thank you to both Angel and Scott for been there for me when i needed it the most. I am greatful even if i do t show it much. You two are wonderful people on your own ways. Thank you so much

Again.... Thank you to both Angel and Scott for been there for me when i needed it the most. I am greatful even if i do t show it much. You two are wonderful people on your own ways. Thank you so much

I'll always be here for you, your too sweet to resist.

:hug:

I love all of Jiro's pictures especially the ones of his dog and food. :)

I got to say thank you to my sister, she has her own weird ways of showing that she cares. Also by beat friend, he reAlized that i needed support and he came by today.

Back