Got Pet?

your ferret is so cute. how old is that? a friend of mine from las vegas have like this one.

She is about a year and two months , she is soo friendly but it is kind of hard for people to hold her.. since she is hairless and all they kind of get grossed out, but that is was I love about her!

I figured we wouldn't look alike, but we still can be avatar twins! lol

haha sorry. I would be just a BIT grossed out too to hold her but that is a really cool rat you have!

your ferret is so cute. how old is that? a friend of mine from las vegas have like this one.

Aww thank you, Actually I have 4 ferrets myself.

You see the pic recently- thats my cat Cole and ferret- Babytink, She is 1 yrs old- acting like a baby. Yes defintely they're so cute!!

I have some more pictures of them. Just let me know if you want to see it.

:ty:

You see the pic recently- thats my cat Cole and ferret- Babytink, She is 1 yrs old- acting like a baby. Yes defintely they're so cute!!

MORE MORE! I love ferrets. I used to have one named Choo Choo.

MORE MORE! I love ferrets. I used to have one named Choo Choo.

Yeah I wish I could have more more but its enough for me to take care of ferrets because I am so busy working and not enough room for their cage fits in. We are thinking about moving to a bigger place over the summer so we may have some more more. Don't know yet it depends on our plans in the future...

Still have Choo Choo?? Or what happened to Choo Choo??

Yeah I wish I could have more more but its enough for me to take care of ferrets because I am so busy working and not enough room for their cage fits in. We are thinking about moving to a bigger place over the summer so we may have some more more. Don't know yet it depends on our plans in the future...

Still have Choo Choo?? Or what happened to Choo Choo??

oh no - I meant MORE MORE pictures lol. I was forced to give away Choo Choo because of :crazy: landlord. Wish I moved out instead of giving him away.... :cry:

oh no - I meant MORE MORE pictures lol. I was forced to give away Choo Choo because of :crazy: landlord. Wish I moved out instead of giving him away.... :cry:

Aww...dang!! What a rude :crazy: landlord! Considering to get one again?? I hope you do!!! Ferrets helps to brighten your days whenever you have a bad day or feeling down. Its so awesome! :)

Sure I will update more more pictures on few minutes....

Aww...dang!! What a rude :crazy: landlord! Considering to get one again?? I hope you do!!! Ferrets helps to brighten your days whenever you have a bad day or feeling down. Its so awesome! :)

Sure I will update more more pictures on few minutes....

Yup will get one when I move out to my own place. Currently living with my family and my dog wasn't too fond of Choo Choo. He kept chasing him around and then jumped onto him... held onto his fur which got my dog freaked out and ran around. LOLOLOL.

Cole was watching what Babytink was doing... Cole loves her. Cole always check on her. So cute!

Yup will get one when I move out to my own place. Currently living with my family and my dog wasn't too fond of Choo Choo. He kept chasing him around and then jumped onto him... held onto his fur which got my dog freaked out and ran around. LOLOLOL.

aww... so cute :giggle:

Again, Cole was checking on her. Cole was very curious cat and loves to look at ferrets or different things.

hi,

your welcome. really...that you have 4 ferrets, are they together in cage or separate cage?. i see the picture of your cole and babytink, they're so adorable. that cole is pretty gray color. babytink look like a small raccoon :)

yes, i like to see picture of your ferrets. thanks! :)

Back