got into nursing:)

littman 3200

Thanks for the prompt reply, you saved me a lot of money!!!
DON'T invest in the littman 3200 that's the first scope I bought and I spent the money on it and had to return it The bluetooth feature is ONLY for use to pair with a computer or iPad. It will not work with a streamer. I talked to the company directly and they said they made it to only work with specific bluetooth devices and that hearing aids or any hearing aid devices was not one of them.
I used the e-scope II for awhile but ended up dropping nursing since it was SUCH a struggle to hear even bp's and half the time I couldn't even do those and I didn't have any support from the head of the program and some teachers so I left the program and am sticking with the bank.

But seriously don't waste your time on the littman 3200 ..that stethoscope had me in tears that's how frutrated I was with it. My audi and I, and phonak for that matter, figured we could bluetooth it to my iCom or fm system..and it was a no go ..so we contacted the company and they said nope it won't work like that. ...awesome piece of technology...not

SO YAY I got into nursing:) now I'm saving for books and stuff like that..which is gonna be expensiveeee which sucks..its bout 2 grand for 1st semester books..another thing is a stethoscope..any suggestions on what one I can use because I can't obvs hear from the normal ones..i tried just for fun..told my partner for the lab she was dead cuz she had no heartbeat..any suggestions for anything deaf related and related to my nursing program would be much appreciated!

Awesomeness! I want to get into nursing too! I want to work in a hospital with sick children and teenagers with cancer and other diseases.

Back