got into nursing:)

o.O i dont want any botox. i withdraw my previous statement.

I just wanna make sure I get a stethoscope I can use long term and not have to replace anytime soon..I have another CI re-eval prob after the new year and something that is CI/Ha compatible is prob best:). And thanks everyone..I still eventually wanna get into botox but that won't be for awhile anyway:) and ya maybe I can be one of your nurses one day! Maybe ill just pick up and move to the states ill bring grace with me too..somewhere there are mountains to snowboard :)

You are already my nurse :P But I definitely do not need Botox now or anytime in the future :P.

Like hell I'd move away lol. You find another way for me to have the same or more income and I'd maybe consider it lol.

I can tell you that I know for a fact that they make more ...maybe in the states thats the case..but then again it depends on location, employees, etc

HelloNurse.jpg

the states is a over saturated market. not interested.

hahhaa my family's Subways definitely gross a lot more than that per year.

the states is a over saturated market. not interested.

hahhaa my family's Subways definitely gross a lot more than that per year.

oh of course. restaurant owners make more than that but sux that it's a lot of work and they can't exactly live like wealthy people.

jiro, why do you think restaurant owners can't live wealthy? again..maybe some ppl but that's not the case with every restaurant owner

jiro, why do you think restaurant owners can't live wealthy? again..maybe some ppl but that's not the case with every restaurant owner

several reasons -
1. it's a cutthroat business
2. there are some bad moments that cost tons of money such as fire damage, broken expensive equipment, vendor/supply issue, economic situation, inspection/violation fines, coughing up $$$ to meet new law/regulation changes, etc.
3. bad investment
4. living beyond their means
5. um....... I dunno lol

how are wealthy people supposed to live?

i think we are doing just fine.

I want to make sure we're on same page. What do you consider "wealthy"?

For me - I was referring to people living in $$$$$$$$ mansion or nice big house at cul-de-sac, European cars, $$$ clothes/purses/watch/shoes that's made of animals, yaka yaka yaka

My neighbourhood was ranked as one of the top 10 wealthiest ones in Canada, according to Yahoo. I actually do live on a cul-de-sac, it's the only house. We prefer Japanese cars. We aren't too materialistic, so we do not try to live all flashy. We prefer to save and invest.

Yes, it's a cutthroat business, but we are at the top of ours. We obviously don't expect things to last forever, so we save and invest. Yes, bad moments can happen, but most of those problems can be dealt with by insurance or warranties. Ottawa is pretty resistant to Economic problems, our sales haven't really dropped at all. Subway has not been a bad investment for the over 15 years that we've owned them. Bad investments can happen, but that's why you don't put all your eggs in one basket. And we definitely do not live beyond our means, we don't even go near it.

Back