Got engaged, getting married

LadyBond

Reaction score
I thought I would like to share with you because I'm so happy that I am ENGAGED as from 18 August 2007.

My fiancé was born in Holland and he arrived in Australia when he was 7 yo. We met at the Club where we went with the friends for the deaf social at night. My fiancé & I clicked. He was married and is divorced. He has 2 daughters.

Amazing, my fiancé & I were at the same school before I went to the other school. What happened is that our friend asked him what school he went to and he told the name of primary school and then I said Oh that is the same school where I went too. He asked me what year and I said from 1969 to 1972. He asked me whether I have got a school photo in 1969 and I said yes. He asked where I was and I told him that I sat on the grass at the front holding a board frame. We exchanged our email addresses then. When he got home, he looked at the school photos and he found one. He emailed school photo to me. I was surprised and I couldn't believe there I was and he was standing at the back. That photo was taken in mixing classes because of deaf. At that time I was 5 yo and he was 11 yo. Funny, we didn't recognise each other. Wow!

My fiancé & I are very happily coupled getting married on 16 February 2008. We have been very busy preparing for our wedding. Our families are very happy for us and that is great.

Cheers,
LadyBond

Congratulations!
I wish you both many, many years of love and happiness.
Suzi

Congratulation to you both, and it is small world you two went to same school together before!!

congrats,ladybond

im hope i would getting engaged and getting married one days but im still dating with my british boyfriend for months his name is James Windsor.

I would love getting married to foriegn people but my mom says that James is from another country and im from USA but no matter for me to married that man!

Congrats! Have a great blessed marriage.

Wow that is amazing story that you tell us lol :loL: that small world!! hahaha.. Congrats!!!! :lol: ohhh in Feb wow that close from valentine's day lol :lol:

Your thoughtful words brought a smile to my face and fiancé's face.
Thank you!

Congrates. Hope you guys have a great wedding and a rememberable honeymoon.

Soo, where are you guys going for the honeymoon? Lol

Interesting and quite a romantic story--congrats on the engagement! Hope everything falls in place nicely and smoothly in preparation for the wedding. :applause:

Let us know when either of you start getting really really nervous and anxious and....... :lol:

:scatter:
~RR

Oh, wow ! What a small world ! :lol: Cool !

Congratulations on your engagement and weddin' ! :D

Thanks!

As my fiancé and I have been busy for our wedding, we excite but he is getting nervous. Not to far away we get married. He says ARGH. Lol.

Sweet story! Congratulations and hope you have a great wedding and marriage.

:cheers: <--- need champagne and not beer :P

Congratulations on your engagement, I hope that your life together is filled with happiness and joy!!! :D

Back