got a question for mommies

SpiceHD

Reaction score
i dont know whether to put this in parenting since it has to do with pregnancy or in Penisarium since it has to do with breasts but it has been bothering me for long time.

i recently got pregnant dec 2003 and lost my baby in april 2004. my breasts has grown during those times which was to be expected. After i lost my baby my breasts reduced its size big time.. made it look like it was kinda saggy.. finally recently it became a bit more firm but not returned to its normal size. It is still wayy too small. That is what i want to know... do breasts come back to normal size like it was before pregnancy? if not.. how do i make it bigger? and no i dont want to be pregnant again lol (not yet) the stories i heard from many mommies they said breasts did come back to normal but usually slightly bigger than normal. Mine didnt.. it was pretty big for my small body size then it was almost flat o.O now it is more firm but still..

Gosh it is embarassing enough for me to ask some people now im posting this asking everyone lol please be kind lol

note to mod.. please feel free to put it to right place if i post it in wrong place.

Last edited:
This seems to be the the right place since it's related to pregnancy.

Anyway, it seems that the breast thing seems to work only after a full-term pregnancy. Since you didn't go through a full-term pregnancy, you probably didn't get the full effect. That's only my opinion. :dunno:

that is one of a possiblity but it has been like what 4 months since i lost my baby and notices not much change.. and i think body does return to normal after pregnancy doesnt matter if it was full term or not.

i know it takes time but dunno how long and also dunno how "normal" it will get.

Breasts do go back to it's normal self after pregnancy but; that would take months because of milk. But, Since you were only 4 months pregnant I don't know what to tell you maybe you need to go see a doctor and see if your breasts are normal.

actually i was pregant for 5 months before i lost it... has been 4 months SINCE april :)

but yea i m thinking of asking doctor about it .

Yea, it is normal cuz your breastmilk was expressed out of it which mean it will be Dry out. It will be back almost normal size or more smaller than your normal size of breasts and alittle sag or stretch mark. Just depend on breasts size. I was breastfeed with my son for 13 months then stopped. My breastmilk was alot of expressed out and very Firm as Hard shell. It was painful and later few months it was stopped. it was back normal to my bra size. You want to get bigger Breasts so i heard some of friends said "push up", "dumbell" and "Liftup with weight" But i never tried that.
One of my friend who had 3 children and she said before and during pregnancy she loved "large" breasts until she was finished with 3rd of child. All of sudden she got Flat breasts and she was not happy.
Again, I am so sorry to heard your miscarriage and your baby will be with your <3 forever! :)
Mommyof3

First I want to say that I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage, sure sad to go thru something like that....

It is very normal to most pregnancy women, and soon enough your breasts will go down a bit as soon as the milk runs out....

There's no needed to see a doctor unless you feel any pains, seeing red spots ( like a rash ) or bleeding etc...

Every women are different some of them don't have their breasts going down after pregnancy at all but they get bigger.... :eek2:

I got a funny story. While pregnant, I went from 34B to 44E (not kidding). Man, talk about discomfort!

During pregnancy and a few first months of giving birth, there were 2 young Mormon men who kept coming to my door in hopes to convert me. Finally one day I had it enough when I saw them coming up to my door. I was breastfeeding so I simply opened the door and didn't cover myself. I said Come in! But their eyes bulged at the gigantic melons and ran off. Needless to say they never came back again. Heh.

Kidding aside, breasts do change upon pregnancy and never go back to original size. Spice, I wouldn't fret over it and see a dr unless you have serious side effects. I'm sorry about your miscarriage.

It takes a year for a womans body to adjust after each pregnancy. (resulting in either births or miscarriages).

It varies from woman to woman. I went from like a 32A or something to a 42D and I never went back. Tis true...

I'm sorry about your miscarriage. Don't worry about your breast size, we come in all sizes and shapes.

lol i have to go to junior girls clothes area in store for shirts that would fit me :o its hard enough for me to go in normal clothes area looking for nice shirts only to find out they are designed for bigger breasts ya know?

is there any way for me to make my breasts bigger without going for breasts implant? or do u think my breasts will grow back?

(p.s. im very very self concience about my breasts and i do not want breast implant :) )

Last edited:
SpiceHD said:
lol i have to go to junior girls clothes area in store for shirts that would fit me :o its hard enough for me to go in normal clothes area looking for nice shirts only to find out they are designed for bigger breasts ya know?

is there any way for me to make my breasts bigger without going for breasts implant? or do u think my breasts will grow back?

(p.s. im very very self concience about my breasts and i do not want breast implant :) )

Your lucky to find junior clothes, they are so cool. I hate old ladies clothes at the women section. Yuck.

I wish my breasts were back to orginal size (32 B) as I was before I was pregnant with my two boys.

VamPyroX said:
This seems to be the the right place since it's related to pregnancy.

Anyway, it seems that the breast thing seems to work only after a full-term pregnancy. Since you didn't go through a full-term pregnancy, you probably didn't get the full effect. That's only my opinion. :dunno:

i thought you were a guy?? correct me if i am wrong?? hmmm! :confused:

jazzy said:
Your lucky to find junior clothes, they are so cool. I hate old ladies clothes at the women section. Yuck.

I wish my breasts were back to orginal size (32 B) as I was before I was pregnant with my two boys.

why do u want it to be back to orginal size? i mean it is so small and everything?

SpiceHD said:
why do u want it to be back to orginal size? i mean it is so small and everything?

Spice, I had small breasts before having my girls. I thought having bigger boobs would be perfect but Im telling ya, I miss having smaller boobs. It is hard to find tops and bras that would fit. I hate to run cos the boobs keep hitting me in my face LOL and it is hard to sleep. I could go on about the pros but mainly I wanted to add this.

As long as you are loved and cared for by your b/f, you should not be so self concious about size of breasts. I knowt hat the media is really making it hard for women everywhere to feel that they have to have big breasts to appear sexy in a man's eye. Maybe some men think that way but for the most part, most men know that there is much more to beauty of a woman than the size of her breasts.

lol most guys say that too but it is hard to look pretty when ur shirt is kinda baggy just cuz your breasts doesnt fit into that shirt properly. ya know?

i alway have been self concious about my breasts cuz im 23 years old and i have seen all women around my age and they are bigger than me i dont mean to drool or whatever but i do notice things like that .

and they are so pretty

Last edited:
i guess im just experiencing normal things that a woman would feel after pregnancy whether if its full term or not.

From my own personal experience, they only seem to have gotten bigger after pregnancy. I don't even know what size I am now...LOL. Agghhhh...you know it's bad when your MOTHER starts giving you her old bras. *reddens*

I don't spend too much money on bras anyway - nor do I shop in the Juniors department. LUCKY YOU!!! LOL. I wear M-L clothes - and depending on the kind of top, sometimes XL because of the "raising" in the front because of boobs! Gotta allow for boob room, ya know.

I am sorry for your miscarriage, Spice. I know how that sucks. :( Take care of yourself, eh? ;)

SpiceHD said:

Meg said it here. :). I was happy with small breast and I loved it. I used to be able to sleep on my stomach and find a cheaper bra without wire. Now I wear sport bra cuz I hate bras with wire on it. I am not comfy with my breasts size right now cuz it gets in my way sometime. I am hopefully to lose some weight and it will shrink.

p.s. I am sorry about the loss.

jazzy said:
Meg said it here. :). I was happy with small breast and I loved it. I used to be able to sleep on my stomach and find a cheaper bra without wire. Now I wear sport bra cuz I hate bras with wire on it. I am not comfy with my breasts size right now cuz it gets in my way sometime. I am hopefully to lose some weight and it will shrink.

p.s. I am sorry about the loss.

you got that right!! i would love being a flat-chested!! grrr!

Back