goodbye folks

What happened? I thought your gone already...

lol cheers, im off to where no man has gone before, yep the womans loo:lol:

just finishing off me goodbyes, most have come back good riddance lol...

Macian, is from UK... so not gone for the 'attention' wellbeing.

Oh, no. I want you to stay here. I need some spicy and juicy here on AD. I don't want to see any boring and crappy comments here. :aw:

Ahh, well my posts was removed but I am still here. :dunno:

Come again if you like :)

Aww, sorry to see you go. You can always come back when you reach the age of 60. :giggle: Hopefully, this AD will stay alive by the time then! :P

You take care and enjoy every moment of your life out there. :D

ps, does anyone know how you cna close your membership and posts?

Send Alex over 100 of chain letters in his PM. That could result of having your account closed.

PS. I got a warning too, for being a wolf.

Woof Woof.

Goodbye Macian. Hope to see you at one of the English pub deaf socials one day.:wave:

goodbye folks...

I have decided all deaf isn't for me, so I'm going to leave, i have already had a warning for being off topic, i find it all rather strange and difficult, to reply to an off topic comment then get the warning yourself, anyway its not for me, i understand it will be difficult to restrain soem opinions, and good luck with that, but im not for restraining.
anyway it was nice meeting some of you, and good fun crossing swords too, al the best to your future and lang may yer lum reek.:D

:shock: You got warned for replying to an off topic post?!! There are some members here that had gone off topic many times yet I haven't seen those same members been banned not even once. :confused:

Aww Macian..I enjoyed debating with you. Hope to see ya around soon! If not, enjoy!

Send Alex over 100 of chain letters in his PM. That could result of having your account closed.

PS. I got a warning too, for being a wolf.

Woof Woof.

wolves don't bark...

and macian, you can always chat online at deafchatworld......:)
id prolly get a warning now... shrugs

wolves don't bark...

and macian, you can always chat online at deafchatworld......:)
id prolly get a warning now... shrugs

If u do get a warning...oh well! There are worse things in life than that. :lol:

nah, macian got more class than to drink the horrible pukey voddy, he's a scots whisky drinker but i like the whiskey better! lol

Oh come on! Get your @$$ back up, throw some dirt on it, and move on! Everyone will run into posting conflicts (right Jillio? ;) ), so when you get the urge to get back on it, just do it. I don't notice any grudges that will carry on longer than a day, so just post when you want to. Good luck!

Back