Good Morning

madkitten

Reaction score
Good Morning 9.20 am here in the UK hope you all have a nice day .Weather not to nice here today dull and wet:ugh: :ugh3:

Good evening! Its 5.55 pm over here in Western Australia. The weather here is wet and miserable.

Good Morning! Here 620 am in Washington, DC and look cloudy and probably rain...

Hehe Good morning.. here we are in Northeast of USA... Maine... sunny out right now.. blue sky... should be a very interesting day and a nice warm out! I hope :) altho, I have an appt this morning at 945 for Physical therapy, Strentching out my neck for nerve damage Ekk..

Right now its 658 AM.

Wendy

Good Morning the weather is cool and sunny. I am hoping to get warm up later on. It is now 7:48 am.

Good afternoon, it's lunch time... lol.. its pouring down raining here.... It's going to be nasty today!!

I'm up being a owl night and it's 2:24am.. I probably not be online til 11am ;) cuz it's my 3 days off weekend ahh nice eh? anyways ... have fun you guys ;)

Good Morning....we have night owls, early risers...and a 3 day weekend for a lot of our members! Have a great day y'all and safe weekend as well!! ;)

GM! I woke up cuz of the lights. :ugh: So it is 5:44 AM now. I will go back to bed and snooze for a bit. :)

Back