Gold diggers

BabyPhat21 said:
I date poor boys lol.......which shock most of my friends and think that the boy is not "good enough for me" it is not the pocket I am looking for but for what is in the heart

po0r guy? the one whole ppl pity on? or the guy whoz dumped again & again?

lol, jk

nice to know abt ey thoughts, well it really making me feel gud. keep up the gud work, let know ye more & more.........Er.

:stupid:

gold diggers are usually trashy.. and rich boys are usually stupid both are a perfect match i see no problem.

Prefer love over the money. Dang some ppl are so stupid. I guess they were not taught about love.

It's a dog eat dog world out there...

the more money the guy has the more powerful he is in the society and the bigger chance that the offsprings that he provide are able to thrive and succeed to support their aging parents, isn't it like a human drive factor beyond this?

I'm guilty of turning down guys that has no prospect of succeeding in the world moneywise so what do I call myself if I'm not really a gold digger when I never went after a guy with loads of money?

just a thought

Y said:
How can you tell who is a Gold Digger ?

the only time I can tell the obvious is when

a 18 year old marries a 65+ in hopes of inheriting his/her fortune...

(eew)

i do believe in love as love won over money. but then money do help in some ways due to foods, clothes, and roof over us?

i dont fancy for luxury things as they are just things? only things that are made by people are priceless and thoughtful? :D

just like vehicles.. i always call them they r just damn transportation? so what? as long as it is dependable and take you anywhere? why worry about if its fancy ride or not? who cares? haha..

I'm Not A Gold Digger, I Just Look What's Inside Of The Person... I'm Not After The Money, After The Heart! :)

Heath said:
Most guys do not realize or understand a woman wants the finanical security because a woman is going to have a baby with you when you get married. Remember a baby is going to grow up with you and your wife for about 18 to 20 years so in some ways that is a big deal.

Yes I do feel like it is a big deal to me because I do not want to marry a guy who does not earn enough money to support himself and his kids. I like two working parents than one working parent. I do not care much for "Rich" guys, but I will never want to be a housewife. Usually rich guys who are really powerful rather to have housewives to look after their kids. That will never happen to me! I would rebel. :)

Cane Corso said:
Heath said:
Most guys do not realize or understand a woman wants the finanical security because a woman is going to have a baby with you when you get married. Remember a baby is going to grow up with you and your wife for about 18 to 20 years so in some ways that is a big deal. QUOTE]

Yes I do feel like it is a big deal to me because I do not want to marry a guy who does not earn enough money to support himself and his kids. I like two working parents than one working parent. I do not care much for "Rich" guys, but I will never want to be a housewife. Usually rich guys who are really powerful rather to have housewives to look after their kids. That will never happen to me! I would rebel. :)

Well, There are many good healthy benefits to being a housewife and having stable children raised with good Biblical moral values. I am curious as to what would happen if you had 4 babies in your womb and your husband and you planned the finanical budget for only one baby ? I am curious how would that affect you as a mother and a woman. For me, I would be happy to be a dad to 4 kids but I also would be extremely concerned and would have to find a way to make money and go to college for a better paying job to be able to comfortably support my wife when I have one plus 4 mouths to feed on the table in my house. That would be no easy feat and present a real challenge and I would have to work much more closely with God in prayer especially when I have 4 souls under my charge to take care of in addition to my wife.

Heath said:
Cane Corso said:
Well, There are many good healthy benefits to being a housewife and having stable children raised with good Biblical moral values. I am curious as to what would happen if you had 4 babies in your womb and your husband and you planned the finanical budget for only one baby ? I am curious how would that affect you as a mother and a woman. For me, I would be happy to be a dad to 4 kids but I also would be extremely concerned and would have to find a way to make money and go to college for a better paying job to be able to comfortably support my wife when I have one plus 4 mouths to feed on the table in my house. That would be no easy feat and present a real challenge and I would have to work much more closely with God in prayer especially when I have 4 souls under my charge to take care of in addition to my wife.

I know that having 4 babies in my womb will never happen because my ancestors have no history of having twin/quar kids. Those women who had fertility injections would have good chance getting more than 3 babies. I know that my fertility is fine and I should not have trouble getting preggie. My period cycle is very normal.

I will hire a nanny to look after my kids and I will be out working! :) I'm very independent and I do not like the idea of depend on a man for his breadwinning. If he lost his job, how can he support the family and bills? If both parents are working, we will be more secure about money. If one of us lost our job, we will be ok. Life might change a bit, but it is not end of the straw yet.

I do not want to have 4 kids since 2 kids are enough for me.

Cane Corso said:
Heath said:
I know that having 4 babies in my womb will never happen because my ancestors have no history of having twin/quar kids. Those women who had fertility injections would have good chance getting more than 3 babies. I know that my fertility is fine and I should not have trouble getting preggie. My period cycle is very normal.

I will hire a nanny to look after my kids and I will be out working! :) I'm very independent and I do not like the idea of depend on a man for his breadwinning. If he lost his job, how can he support the family and bills? If both parents are working, we will be more secure about money. If one of us lost our job, we will be ok. Life might change a bit, but it is not end of the straw yet.

I do not want to have 4 kids since 2 kids are enough for me.

Ok what if you lost your job due to lay off and your husband saw his job go to China too about the same time ? Well, I don't know that too much about fertility because obivously, I am a man so that is something women usually talk about in their conversations all the time. What if on that chance you did have 4 babies in your womb ? I am curious how that would affect you, money wise ?

Heath said:
Cane Corso said:
Ok what if you lost your job due to lay off and your husband saw his job go to China too about the same time ? Well, I don't know that too much about fertility because obivously, I am a man so that is something women usually talk about in their conversations all the time. What if on that chance you did have 4 babies in your womb ? I am curious how that would affect you, money wise ?
Heath,

what woudl happen if you, as a breadwinner, lost your job? I wonder what would happen to your wife do?

Come on, Heath...you know perfect as well. There is nothing wrong to have two married couples to work.

Maybe a wife would not marry to the gentleman who has his serious health problem...

Mookie said:
Heath said:
Heath,

what woudl happen if you, as a breadwinner, lost your job? I wonder what would happen to your wife do?

Come on, Heath...you know perfect as well. There is nothing wrong to have two married couples to work.

Maybe a wife would not marry to the gentleman who has his serious health problem...

Mookie, Who was I talking to A to B and you were not C. I am just asking a simple question.... I wanted to see what she would answer because it is always interesting to see what the ladies will say and guys everywhere will remember what she said.

GoldDiggers- stay at home parebts

if ladies want men go and work and ladies work then why are there some ladies that want man stay home 24/7 and watch kids etc? ... in every relationships its difernt not same...

Heath said:
Cane Corso said:

If I lost my job, I will find another one. I think it is very rare for two jobs to be lost at the same time or same week. If my husband's job has transferred to China, I will go there with him. I believe that marriage is about two people living together as long as they can stay together. My parents have been married for 30 years and my grandparents were married for 45 years. My grandpa died a few years ago; however, my grandma remarried to a different man. It did not bother us because we want what's the best for her and see her happy til the last breath she will take.

If I did have four babies in my womb, I would go NUT! I mean very nut! I might consider abortion. I don't think I can raise four babies at the same time and that is alot of work to do.

Cane Corso said:
Heath said:
If I lost my job, I will find another one. I think it is very rare for two jobs to be lost at the same time or same week. If my husband's job has transferred to China, I will go there with him. I believe that marriage is about two people living together as long as they can stay together. My parents have been married for 30 years and my grandparents were married for 45 years. My grandpa died a few years ago; however, my grandma remarried to a different man. It did not bother us because we want what's the best for her and see her happy til the last breath she will take.

If I did have four babies in my womb, I would go NUT! I mean very nut! I might consider abortion. I don't think I can raise four babies at the same time and that is alot of work to do.

Whoa ..... In this situation if you really can not afford 4 babies then you can give them up for adoption and keep one baby then you can ask to keep track of the another 3 babies as they grow up. For me, I would try to keep all 4 kids under my roof and as they get older, My wife and I will have alots of help around the house. :) :thumb:

Heath said:
Cane Corso said:
Whoa ..... In this situation if you really can not afford 4 babies then you can give them up for adoption and keep one baby then you can ask to keep track of the another 3 babies as they grow up. For me, I would try to keep all 4 kids under my roof and as they get older, My wife and I will have alots of help around the house. :) :thumb:

Adoption is a possible choice. I think having kids are big responsiblity. I hope you can take care of all four babies! I bet it will be hard! :wiggle:

Back