God Versus Satan

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone defend the Roman Catholic, does this mean that they defend the conspiracy of 666?

Good question. I will let Jazzy to answer that one. :)

I learned from a video from a man, whom I met before, who visited at Vatican a few years ago.. It was very awestruck to tell the story about this Vatican. It is HEAVY idolatry. Paints, Mary with baby Jesus, too many materials of IDOLS, but GUESS WHAT? He asked a Italian cop about the Bible. He avioded to comment it. This visitor explained what he saw at Vatican. He said NO Bible allowed at Roman Catholic Headquarter! None of it at Roman Catholic Headquarter!! Can you imagine????

I already knew about it. I just couldn't believe it what I've read about the Vatican. They refused to allow Alberto to have the bible when he first attended there ( institution school ).

I will share somethin' with you about the Vatican soon. It just boggled my mind !

Thanks for tellin' the truth. Much appreciated ! :hug:

So, I guess you guys proved that Christians practice idolatry. ;)

No, pay attention; Catholics are Christians.

Pay attention : I am talkin' about the V A T I C A N itself in Vatican City. I am not talkin' about Catholic people outside the Vatican. I am talkin' about INSIDE the Vatican. Understand ? That's what me and Askjo were discussin'.

No, pay attention; Catholics are Christians.

Don't put words in my mouth; I specifically avoided saying that Catholics are Christians. As I look over the last page or two, it is pretty clear to me that we should be a lot further ahead in this debate but for the dynamic duo from NTID slowing us down.....

Haha. I'm not from NTID. I'm from RIT. :p

Please relax though. I was pretty much being a tease, if you didn't catch the wink. ;)

So, I guess you guys proved that Christians practice idolatry. ;)
Yep! They do! They worship statues of Jesus. They worship statues of Virgin Mary (if she was ever a virgin... which I doubt). They worship the Bible.

I already knew about it. I just couldn't believe it what I've read about the Vatican. They refused to allow Alberto to have the bible when he first attended there ( institution school ).

I will share somethin' with you about the Vatican soon. It just boggled my mind !

Thanks for tellin' the truth. Much appreciated ! :hug:

Askjo, accordin' to Alberto, Jesuits are responsible for the recession, communism, Islam, Nazism, the World Wars, the Jonestown Massacre, and the assassination of Abraham Lincoln; he further claims that the Charismatic Movement is a front for the Catholic Church, that the Popes are antichrists, and that the Prophet Muhammad was used by the Catholic Church to create Islam and destroy the Jews and other groups of Christians.

:jaw: See, that's what I mean ... it boggles my mind ! *speechless*

I don't worship statue of Jesus, I don't worship Mary. Mary is just human being like everyone else. God chose Mary to bear Immanuel in her, yup, virgin. I, myself, do not put myself by saying catholics aren't christians. Christian does not mean where you go to church. Those who recieve Christ as their personal Lord and Savior is a christian, not what church you go to.

Askjo, accordin' to Alberto, Jesuits are responsible for the recession, communism, Islam, Nazism, the World Wars, the Jonestown Massacre, and the assassination of Abraham Lincoln; he further claims that the Charismatic Movement is a front for the Catholic Church, that the Popes are antichrists, and that the Prophet Muhammad was used by the Catholic Church to create Islam and destroy the Jews and other groups of Christians.

:jaw: See, that's what I mean ... it boggles my mind ! *speechless*

You're not telling me that it's true, is it?

Well, Jazzy... I can understand that you are tryin' to defend Roman Catholic because, of your belief. That's very understandable. If, you don't believe me what I read about Alberto's mother, then that's fine. :)
It's based on a true story about what happened to Alberto's mother. I am not kiddin' you. I believe her what she saw.

See the bold highlight above : You saw a beast was standin' by you when you felt that you were leavin' your body. Well, that is exactly what Alberto's mother experienced when she was near to " death ". She didn't call upon Jesus Christ to come to her and her soul left her body and went to hell. She didn't accept Him as her Saviour at that time. Of course, it was very unfortunate. You DID call upon Jesus Christ, because you REMEMBER His Name. He rescued you, but not Alberto's mother. Same idea - no difference. IF, you didn't call upon His Name, you would probably be like Alberto's mother.

Oh, yes " unbelievers " will go to hell IF, they don't accept Jesus Christ as their Saviour. Jesus Christ is the " lifejacket ". If, I had a boat and I saw there is rushin' water ahead of me that will turn my boat over. What do you think I will do ? I will grab the lifejacket and put on immediately before it takes me down to the rushin' water. I don't want to drown, if my boat turns over. That lifejacket will save my life by floatin' me. Same idea with Jesus. I grab Jesus Christ to stick with me to avoid goin' to hell. Without a lifejacket is unthinkable. Not wise decision.

I am not sayin' that the Vatican popes don't tell YOU about Jesus Christ. Have you been in the Vatican before ? Probably not. Alberto grew up inside the Vatican where there was an institution school for him to attend. They refused to allow Alberto to question them about " Peter " or " Jesus Christ ". Alberto was very bold young man at that time. You don't have to worry about it, because Alberto was a born-again Christian priest after he learned about Jesus Christ himself thru the Bible he read on his own. Of course, it was forbidden to have the Bible around at that time. He was EX-Jesuit priest.

Keep in mind, I am not against Roman Catholic. I just don't agree with their doctrines. That's all. FYI, I know what it is like to be Roman Catholic, because I was ex-Catholic myself before. :)

I do not believe in Alberto's after read here. He has not experience what I expeirence Jesus Christ. He only experience Him from the bible, but not living Jesus Christ from within. Bible is guideline not to live in the bible.

as for my expeircne with beast is the work of Jesus Christ to warn me as I was at the near of death. I did not know I was dying then. It was not devil's doing. Jesus Christ was and is always with me becasue I remember Him. Only if your soul can see Him then u see Him. As for Alberto's mother, she does not understand what was happening to her and believed it was her going to lakae of fire. That is lie. My father was very strong Catholic, at his deathbed he told my sister right before he died, he saw three angels waiting for him to die and take him home to heaven. Then I heard people telling me people whom faith in CAtholic will not be saved and be burning in hell forever. That is crock and disbelieving what I heard from others. It made me wonder if they were planted by those people who are anti-catholic. They will do anything to damage RC and its people whom follow this path.

I understand u were formerly Catholic , u do not agree with theirs and my mother was formerly Baptist, she does not agree wtih theirs.

I don't worship statue of Jesus, I don't worship Mary. Mary is just human being like everyone else. God chose Mary to bear Immanuel in her, yup, virgin. I, myself, do not put myself by saying catholics aren't christians. Christian does not mean where you go to church. Those who recieve Christ as their personal Lord and Savior is a christian, not what church you go to.

So do u believe my family, my friends and I will be going to lake of fire?

I do not worship Status of Jesus or Mary or saints and go on. I now beginning to see people worship bible and not living in Gods' words.

If anyone defend the Roman Catholic, does this mean that they defend the conspiracy of 666?

Your are no different from them if that is true. Ur working for the satan not God if u keep attack me with my personal relationship wiht Jesus Christ in RC.

Pay attention : I am talkin' about the V A T I C A N itself in Vatican City. I am not talkin' about Catholic people outside the Vatican. I am talkin' about INSIDE the Vatican. Understand ? That's what me and Askjo were discussin'.

Well, we do have dark secret in our government and they keep it to themselves. We have no proof of what they do and it goes same for all religion organizations included Vatican and others.

So do u believe my family, my friends and I will be going to lake of fire?

I do not worship Status of Jesus or Mary or saints and go on. I now beginning to see people worship bible and not living in Gods' words.

Why you ask me if you, your friends and your family going there? Well, I do read and study the Bible, but worshipping, No. Correct, living in God's Word takes daily practice. Remember, each one of us strive toward the goal to live like Him. But problem is, many to busy about other's sins instead of their own. True, we should edify and train up and pray for one another. But alot are destroying, condemning, judging, busybody of other people's business and etc. That's biggest damage of all.

I do not believe in Alberto's after read here. He has not experience what I expeirence Jesus Christ. He only experience Him from the bible, but not living Jesus Christ from within. Bible is guideline not to live in the bible.

Oh, yes Alberto have experienced Jesus Christ himself. He accepted Jesus Christ as his own personal Saviour. Bible applies everyone's life. He was a born-again Christian. It's okay, if you don't believe in Alberto. That's your choice to doubt his story.

as for my expeircne with beast is the work of Jesus Christ to warn me as I was at the near of death. I did not know I was dying then. It was not devil's doing. Jesus Christ was and is always with me becasue I remember Him. Only if your soul can see Him then u see Him. As for Alberto's mother, she does not understand what was happening to her and believed it was her going to lakae of fire. That is lie. My father was very strong Catholic, at his deathbed he told my sister right before he died, he saw three angels waiting for him to die and take him home to heaven. Then I heard people telling me people whom faith in CAtholic will not be saved and be burning in hell forever. That is crock and disbelieving what I heard from others. It made me wonder if they were planted by those people who are anti-catholic. They will do anything to damage RC and its people whom follow this path.

Well, I will let other Christians to answer that. I've done mine already in my previous posts. It has to do with RC's doctrines. :)

I understand u were formerly Catholic , u do not agree with theirs and my mother was formerly Baptist, she does not agree wtih theirs.

My question is Why there's sooo many idols ( paintin', Mary/Jesus statues, templars, and etc., etc.) inside the Vatican when Jesus said NO idols ? Are they tryin' to pull people to fascinate in their " wealth " and " awe " ? It's the devil's work.

Here's the link I want to show the ADers what it looks like inside the Vatican.

Pictures of Vatican City - Lucas Pereira

Hey Vampy,

If, you prefer me to create my own thread " Vatican " - please, let me know. Ok ? Thanks ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back