God--- Us versus Them?

kuifje75 said:
The Arabs are a group of people, just like "North Americans," and not all of them are anti-Jews. Some are Jewish themselves. You're subscribing to the gross overgeneralised idea of what an Arab is. It's a dangerous thing to believe in!
Indeed. Indeed...

kuifje75 said:
You really should say to the Muslims, not Arabs.
You are correct. I am sorry that I didn't catch that in my late-night response.

If one say, I don't know him. Then He is yours!!!

Beowulf said:
I am getting sick and tired of implications that God is on one side or another, and particularly sick of those who tiredly use that old trite standby, the Bible.
Where are your hearts???
Get real.
There are SO MANY holy books in the world and I am frankly getting frightened that in spite of all our good intentions, we are directly playing into the hands of the fanatics, the religious right.
Calm down.
Use logic.
Take deep breaths.
There are other religions ya know, and I am getting pissed off we sound like stark raving Americans, like we think we own the world.
I refuse to leave the man is God and prophet after his doctrine beliefs, Simple answer, God is me, God live in me. He is in me is of GOD. I don't care what people's nasty think and nasty say to me by their judgment.

If you try teaching the modern christians that God is also a human beings, they will say that "you are crazy", "that you do not believe in God and that you are an infidel".

The Modern christians do not believe in God being a human being, yet they believe in Him as being the Father of all human beings. They also refer to God as He, Him, Man, King and The Ruler. They taught me that God sees, hears, talks, walks, stands, sits, rides, grieves and sorrows. the result: He is interested in the affairs of human beings.

Do you refer to God as He, Him! My answer is these pronouns refer to a man. He is Son of Man, the Christ, the Comforter. You are really foolish to be looking to see the return of the Prophet Jesus. in the long times ago, It was the same as looking for the return of Elijah and Enoch.

In the meantime, while they admit that He is a Mystery God i.e. unknown, they teach not to make any likeness of Him; yet they adorn their walls and churches with pictures, images and statues like human beings.

How can one teach the people to know God if He, himself does not know God. because He is the msytery!

They preach and prophesy of His coming and that He will be seen on the Judgment Day but is not man. They cannot tell me what He looks like, yet man is made like Him and in the image of God, and yet they still say that He is a mystery aka unknown.

If God is a mystery, you are lying to the world when you say that you know Him.

Do you say that you want to be like Him. Surely, you don't want to be a spirit without form, as spirits have no material form. Your God and my God is a material Being!!

Last edited:
Crazymanw00t said:
You believe in that way and that is fine with me. It is your choice to reject Jesus Christ as lord.
DON'T NEED TO PREACH ME ABOUT JESUS CHRIST...WOW, IT S YOUR OWN ASSUME ABOUT ME SO MUCH!!!! WHATEVER YOU WANT TO MAKE TO BANNING ME A LABEL BY YOU! I do nothing with your judgments around..

You acknoweldge that there is none else all prophets and law in all earth NOR in heaven, but they known that all prophets and law dwell inside mind which remain in flesh is the WORD among me. God saw it, says so good.

I am still ignore you, I dont care what the f**king you thinking of me in your many way... Yawn.. excuse me... who the f**k cares about Jesus Christ?

Last edited:
My finane's someone was passed away last week. He brought an old bible from her. He is fascinated to read verus from the bible and share that vernus with me...

It is interesting... "proverb version 25 says "Lazy man who refuses to work is only killing himself; all he does is think about what he would like to have."

A working man at least get a good night's sleep... a rich man stays awake worrying do you know why ???

... Rich always worry about MONEY not love....

working man does, what he does do for a living but not about money !!

I love that verus !

Back