God doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once seen a beast with 6 heads in my dream. It offered me a cigar and a million bucks with sexy babes. I took the offer. It had these weird numbers on its head, but that didn't bother me cause the beast was cool in my book.

Thats the devil after your soul! LOL!!

Just Kidddinnnnggggg!!

No, no...You misunderstood Maria..what she is saying that
the demons are for real and they are mentioned in the Bible,
surely you know that if you have read the Bible. :roll:

And furthermore, that link about Evil bible is just disgusting!
its for the atheists! ugh, ugh!! :ugh3:

damn atheists! damn them for not believing in something thats invisible!

No, no...You misunderstood Maria..what she is saying that the demons are for real and they are mentioned in the Bible,
surely you know that if you have read the Bible. :roll:

And furthermore, that link about Evil bible is just disgusting!
its for the atheists! ugh, ugh!! :ugh3:

You are correct. And, thank you ! :)

Lieblin' ~

The link you provided is not what I am talkin' about. I am talkin' about the demons that have their own names in the BIBLE. :)

I once seen a beast with 6 heads in my dream. It offered me a cigar and a million bucks with sexy babes. I took the offer. It had these weird numbers on its head, but that didn't bother me cause the beast was cool in my book.

It means something else, it warns u of something going on inside your body. When I dream of seeing like this then I knew there is something wrong with my body soon sure enough when I went to dr and he gave me bad news so I deal with them for rest of my life. Not funny when u see beast in your dream, it means to warn u of something going on inside your body.

I couldn't agree with you more. I've seen it too. ;)

Word dude. ;)

I'm an atheist. I'd like to think I'm a pretty nice, normal guy. I do not go around slapping preists and stepping on kittens. ;)

I don't agree with those who use faith--I don't think it's wise to do it. But I wouldn't stop anyone from doing it, either. I just ask that they don't ask me to do it or run my life by their faith. So long as that doesn't happen, I'm happy.

When my mom died, I did the mourning religious rituals with my dad. My parents knew I am an atheist, but they also knew that while I didn't believe, I had respect for them, and since THEY believe, I did what made them feel more comfortable. I told my mom I'd do that, and I did. And when my dad passes away some day, I hope not soon, I'll do the same for him even though no one would know different if I didn't. Why? Because I gave my word.

Christians -are- judgemental. Their corestone morales make them so.

Some are, some aren't. I don't care to paint any group as "always" this way or "always" that way. People are individuals.

There's nothing wrong with judging those around you, per se. While some would say "judge not, lest ye be judged" I've always thought: "Judge--and prepare to BE judged."

The perfect example is them judging people that do things that aren't according to the bible and are probably sinful. IE drinking, homosexuality, sex before marriage. Granted there ARE christian/catholics who are a little more tolerant but not all. Xentar is 100% correct, you're friggin sterotyping. You don't see us claiming all christians or catholics are intolerant of everything and hyper fundamentalists do you?
Well, you kinda did above, but seeing this--you obviously don't mean all.

Then again there are some who DO claim all christians are intolerant. I'm starting to believe that people who follow christian catholic religions truly believe they are immaculate solely because of their morales. Pfft.
The problem is when people who believe X based on faith want others to do the same.

Are you saying that you dont believe in Satan's
existence at all? If so, well, let me you something, they are for
real, it says so in the Bible, whether you believe it or not! Devils
do exist!
Maria is right, they are mentioned in the Bible. Please be careful
what you are saying about satans! They can be easy prey for
satan if you know what i mean.

Which bible? Certainly not the old testiment alone, because Jews don't believe in the Devil. Satan yes, the Devil...no.

"For Jews, anything that even remotely conflicts with the idea that God is One and Indivisible will be rejected because it precludes true, pure, monotheism. The idea that there is a God in heaven above who fights against a god of the underworld, or hell, is not monotheism, however, it is the same duality found in other pagan faiths. The Bible speaks of a character known as The Satan, who acts like a prosecuting attorney, or a district attorney, in God's court. However, The Satan has no power or authority in and of himself, rather he must get permission from the Judge, God, to do anything."

What Jews Believe

Some are, some aren't. I don't care to paint any group as "always" this way or "always" that way. People are individuals.

That's what I've been saying earlier in this thread with my discussion with xentar, He don't seem to get it but you do. I thank you for that. ;)

I'm an atheist. I'd like to think I'm a pretty nice, normal guy

I'm glad to hear that. ;)

Liebling, I actually prefer to hear THE VOICE of WORD inside my own heart and own mind what it tell ME do instead of what people say and want what you do...

Liebling, Are you hindu? Are you reincarnation believer? ha I just kidding.. But one thing, I agree with you there the missing frangments of pieces in my brain tell me that I had experience the previous life from hundreds to thousand years ago, isn't it?? then look at me, my forefathers were live here in usa for years as look my childern are still here in USA like my forefathers were here, there is no else over the world but I am here in usa with my forefathers, my childern where i can't escape from the genes.. like moon is separated from the earth for rest. ;)

AMEN at you :)

Don't you think christians are the only one who are playing the victims here too? How often do you listen to people telling atheists that they were evil and do not have any moral values because they do not accept or believe in God?

We both are mocking at each other. Don't try and play like the only victim here. If a muslim came in here, we would say the samething to that person. Maybe you guys will agree or disagree more if we tell things to a muslim. It makes no difference if we were talking to a group of christians.

Agreed!!! Good post... :)

It means something else, it warns u of something going on inside your body. When I dream of seeing like this then I knew there is something wrong with my body soon sure enough when I went to dr and he gave me bad news so I deal with them for rest of my life. Not funny when u see beast in your dream, it means to warn u of something going on inside your body.

I was joking... I thought it was kinda obvious.

That's what I've been saying earlier in this thread with my discussion with xentar,
What discussion? I don't see it in this thread. ;)

The amount of posts being deleted is alarmingly high.

He don't seem to get it but you do. I thank you for that. ;)
Well, it goes something like this: If you claim that something is true, I will examine the evidence which supports your claim; if you have no evidence, I will not accept that what you say is true and I will think what you said was baseless and false. (I really should say "I will think you a foolish and gullible person for believing it so." But you know.. this is alldeaf.com so I have to be careful with my wordings.)

That's it. That's the whole, crazy, fanatical package. Whether I paint any group as "always" this way or "always" that way, I still argue the individuals' points (of this forum), and not the invidiuals themselves.

There was a member here (jasin) saying that all athiests are "this way" and I don't see you scolding him for doing that.

Don't you think christians are the only one who are playing the victims here too? How often do you listen to people telling atheists that they were evil and do not have any moral values because they do not accept or believe in God?

We both are mocking at each other. Don't try and play like the only victim here. If a muslim came in here, we would say the samething to that person. Maybe you guys will agree or disagree more if we tell things to a muslim. It makes no difference if we were talking to a group of christians.

:gpost:

Which bible? Certainly not the old testiment alone, because Jews don't believe in the Devil. Satan yes, the Devil...no.

"For Jews, anything that even remotely conflicts with the idea that God is One and Indivisible will be rejected because it precludes true, pure, monotheism. The idea that there is a God in heaven above who fights against a god of the underworld, or hell, is not monotheism, however, it is the same duality found in other pagan faiths. The Bible speaks of a character known as The Satan, who acts like a prosecuting attorney, or a district attorney, in God's court. However, The Satan has no power or authority in and of himself, rather he must get permission from the Judge, God, to do anything."

What Jews Believe

Oh boy! you are confusing me when it comes to the words: Satan and
devil..they mean the same to me and according to the dictionary also.
Dictionary: Devil:1. (in Christian and Jewish belief) the supreme spirit of
evil; Satan. 2. a an evil spirit; a demon; a superhuman malignant being.
Then i looked up the word: Satan in the dictionary..
Satan: Devil; Lucifier. then it says see "Devil"
so it means the same..Satan and Devil means the same.
So if you are Jewish, i dont know why you think Satan and Devil are
two different words when they are not, they mean the same..
I think you are confusing the word "Satan" with something else not the
devil himself but with the Jewish terminology thing, dont you think? Like
you said above, something to do with district attorney or pros. attorney
but it is confusing to me, really...:confused: :dunno2:

Originally Posted by Cane Corso

*nodding agreement*

No. Some christians does. Atheist and exteremist christians behaving the same. Like I ve been saying alot of time, "them" christians does not lead me to give up, bec what "they" behaving or acts. Atheist may have "logics", but not always accurate. Plucking the negative side about God, but not getting the whole messages and the purpose of it.

No. Some christians does. Atheist and exteremist christians behaving the same. Like I ve been saying alot of time, "them" christians does not lead me to give up, bec what "they" behaving or acts. Atheist may have "logics", but not always accurate. Plucking the negative side about God, but not getting the whole messages and the purpose of it.

I noticed that some Christians keep on complaint about ADer´s negative label posts toward Chrisitianity all the time... Have you seen any Atheists, Agnostic or whatever complaint about Christians´ negative label posts toward Atheists and Agnostic or whatever posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back