God doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...There's a reason we do a lot of medical testing on other primates, you know?
Maybe that's part of God's plan. He provided a creature with attributes that are beneficial to man.

Humans are superior to any animals in reasoning, thinking, inventing and so forth... so therefore we are a superior being (or a superior creation).

Ah, ok. Just like Adam dominated the animals when he was in the Garden of Eden. We can train them. You are right about reasonin', thinkin', inventin' and so forth. I agree.

You didnt believe in loch ness????? there are pictures of them and Japanese fisherman caught one.
prove it. the pictures has been discredited harshly by the scientists and professionals.

Do you have a brain? I can't see it so therefore you do not have a brain. I do not believe that you have a brain at all.
evidenceza8.jpg

{Mod Edit: Image removed...to see image, click below-- ~RR}

click here to see pix--warning, not for the weak due to graphical image

any question?

Last edited by a moderator:
You didnt believe in loch ness????? there are pictures of them and Japanese fisherman caught one.

Do you have a brain? I can't see it so therefore you do not have a brain. I do not believe that you have a brain at all.

I would advice you please do not use that " insult " remark to anyone. Ok ? It's just that some ADers who don't believe in God's exist, because they don't experience God themselves yet UNLESS, they TRY God first themselves by readin' the bible, pray, and attend church to learn about the Word of God and such.

You and me used to be like havin' no brains before until we found Jesus. :)

prove it. the pictures has been discredited harshly by the scientists and professionals.

evidenceza8.jpg

{Mod Edit: Previous image had been removed, however, go to post #23 to click on actual image-- ~RR}

any question?

Question #1 Can you give me specific answer to my specific question?

Question #2 Did that picture show that it is your brain?

Question #3 Did you understand my question?

I expect different answers to these different questions. Prove to me that you are intelligent by answering accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would advice you please do not use that " insult " remark to anyone. Ok ? It's just that some ADers who don't believe in God's exist, because they don't experience God themselves yet UNLESS, they TRY God first themselves by readin' the bible, pray, and attend church to learn about the Word of God and such.

You and me used to be like havin' no brains before until we found Jesus. :)

Oh I can see how it can be an insult... no its not an insulting remark... its a point I am trying to prove... i am not done and you will see it... No insult intented... I certainly hope that ADs understand that and hope they can wait until I am done... I promise no insult... thats my word...

Oh I can see how it can be an insult... no its not an insulting remark... its a point I am trying to prove... i am not done and you will see it... No insult intented... I certainly hope that ADs understand that and hope they can wait until I am done... I promise no insult... thats my word...

Ok. :)

Question #1 Can you give me specific answer to my specific question?

Question #2 Did that picture show that it is your brain?

Question #3 Did you understand my question?

I expect different answers to these different questions. Prove to me that you are intelligent by answering accordingly.
yawn.

#1 the x-ray and brain surgery will reveal the physical evidence of our brains.

#2 if you're willing to pay the medical bills, let me know and i'll be glad to make an appointment for the brain surgery or x-ray.

#3 yes but do you really understand my questions in my post? "phyiscal evidence".

a new question - can you give us the physical evidence of god's existence like i did with your brain question?

Hm, yeah I did mean lemmings. Oh dear, what a pickle nobody has yet to give me one logical simple yet good n' valid reason why they believe God exists. It's typical gibberish I hear all over. I opened a can of worms already knowing the contents. Purple tangly hurled immaculate bobbing sheep shaped people-worms.

Edit; Isn't it ironic people in this day and age fall for a thounsand year old hoax?

Well, as you know throughout the history, there are lot of evidence, what happen in Egypt, Rome, Babylon, Sodom and Gomorrah, Jericho and etc. Even crucifixion and etc. Remember During Esther's time and Malachi's time, God was silence for about 500 yrs, till God became flesh and then later died and rose again. Holy Spirit is still working. But whether you believe or not, true beleivers experiencing God, bec I myself the same. The point the problem is, God is not interesting people just going to church and do things, only God is interesting is Y_O_U. Many are like married couple, have not say one word or spend a moment with the spouse, bec "too busy". God up there and I down here. That is wrong perspective. Either get to involve in religious or relationship, these two are huge differences there.

How sad :( I guess you will find out the truth when your time comes, but in meantime I'll keep you in my prayers..
That what we need to do, but must have a right spirit to do so instead of with judgemental attitude. I know Cane has so many offensive remarks.

That what we need to do, but must have a right spirit to do so instead of with judgemental attitude. I know Cane has so many offensive remarks.

It's not as offensive as you christians telling us what will "happen" to us if we don't believe in god.

Keep your idea of everlasting painful torment between yourself and your god. We want no part of your sadistic pleasure.

It's not as offensive as you christians telling us what will "happen" to us if we don't believe in god.

Keep your idea of everlasting painful torment between yourself and your god. We want no part of your sadistic pleasure.

Umm, I never said that to you or anyone like that. NADA. I know how much you have bitter toward christians. It is not my place to make you believe or saying things like that. Chill out.

nobody has yet to give me one logical simple yet good n' valid reason why they believe God exists.
if you don't believe in god, you'll go to hell!*

if you do believe in god or receive jesus as your lord and savior, you'll go to heaven!*

oh wait, it's not a logical explanation or reason. it's more likely fear-based than anything else. i guess us sinners will suffer a terrible fate christians periodically cited to us. such is life.

*i'm being snarky.

if you don't believe in god, you'll go to hell!*

if you do believe in god or receive jesus as your lord and savior, you'll go to heaven!*

oh wait, it's not a logical explanation or reason. i guess us sinners will suffer a terrible fate christians periodically cited to us.

*i'm being snarky.

*roll my eyes"

i wasn't being sarcastic either.

honestly.

I'm glad to hear that. Bec no way of telling if people are sarcastic or for real or joking and etc. Not sure if you read my post after xentar either offensive or sarcastic response thinking we lacking understanding the meaning of sarcastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back