Girls Are Slow!!!!

Shhh, don't tell anyone! Don't want em all flocking at once :)

Steel said:
so...ur into hairy women, eh?

OldNavyGirl said:
I'm similar with u toooooo!!!!

I can say this. We're all in different ways of taking our times or not... but that s who we are individuals... we're all different. :)

I wear my hair in a ponytail almost everyday and rarely use make-up. Only on special occasions I'll dress up nice..

Steel said:
girls still look great with ponytails or piggytails or even short hair, is all I look into.

If I make out with some girl who has such long hair, then bleh! her hair gets in my face and mouth! lol

aww boo hoo. :-P

:giggle: It usually takes me an hour to get ready. I set my alarm clock 45 minutes ahead of the actual time, so I can get finish faster.

Same here I'm laughing...
My husband is slow, not only girls/women but also boys/men... ;)
If we meet with friends, he needs shaving and take a bath in a hour... :popcorn:
Actually I need only 10 minutes for myself daily. But if an event gives, then I need only half hour.
Each to their own ;)

My mom took forever to get ready so that how I learned not to be like her. :giggle: So I go in and shower, dress, fix hair, brush teeth and ready to roll. :D My mom keep changing her clothes so many times til she is comfortable. That my mom!!! Thanks goodness I am not like her.

Oh man........

no judgemental on Sex on who takes shower forever..

but I can say my husband takes forever... that includes be on toliet.. Im like well, I need 2nd bathroom now... We did live in our old house in mass with 2 bathroom thank god for that one.. now we stay at my mom's until we find our own home... anyhow it's 1 bathroom for 6 people eeekkk

wendy

Liebling:-))) said:
You forget one thing is shaved your face? extra 15 minutes... total to 30 minutes... :D

He wants to make sure to shave 100% completely on his pubic

CODAchild said:
:giggle: It usually takes me an hour to get ready. I set my alarm clock 45 minutes ahead of the actual time, so I can get finish faster.

Do not tell American Chopper that I set our clock 45 mins earlier ahead. He hates wake up in the morning. I am morning person. shshshsh :Ohno:

AJ said:
honestly...how long does it take for you women to get ready??

It takes me an hour at least, Women needs to look their very best, their beauty lies within them. Come on think about it, Men just have to shower, shaved and get ready, Women have to shower, put make-up on, blow drying hair, curly iron hair or whatever they want to do with their hair. And find the best outfit after numeric of times trying them on in front of the mirror. :giggle:

But, to be honest, My sister and Roadrunner always the latest people when it comes to being on time. (Sometimes I wondered what the heck been taking up all their time)

AJ, Don't blame all on women only, Sometimes men can be late too even if there sports on TV. ;)

Cheri said:
AJ, Don't blame all on women only, Sometimes men can be late too even if there sports on TV. ;)

like surfing. :thumb:

Cheri said:
But, to be honest, My sister and Roadrunner always the latest people when it comes to being on time. (Sometimes I wondered what the heck been taking up all their time)

:booty: ! At least we have an excuess to be late...

Cheri said:
Uh-huh What's yours and Roadrunner's excuse?

Well you can't blame a man for being horny, so I guess that explain why we are always late...

^Angel^ said:
Well you can't blame a man for being horny, so I guess that explain why we are always late...

wooo hooo!!!! damn! one point for Angel.

^Angel^ said:

He is a grown man he can hold it off until after you both get home. (He could take a cold shower) It's not an emergency. :booty:

Cheri said:
He is a grown man he can hold it off until after you both get home. (He could take a cold shower) It's not an emergency. :booty:

actually it's very hard to do anything or go anywhere when ur really horny. u have to release the tension before you can go anywhere. so, yeah it kind of is an emergency.

:topic: i like your signature Cheri :topic:

AJ said:
actually it's very hard to do anything or go anywhere when ur really horny. u have to release the tension before you can go anywhere. so, yeah it kind of is an emergency.

Phhfff Gotta learn to control it. Just like I do. :applause:

:topic: i like your signature Cheri :topic:

Ty sweet Aj... I like it myself too. ;)

Back