Girl, 17, jailed for leaving kitten in oven to die

A kitten today, a baby tomorrow.

If she doesn't get serious help in addition to her short punishment, she will surely elevate the degree of her cruelty and crime.

Yup, I have agree with you about she need alot of help.

PETA is nothing but more BS.

A year in jail for teenage girl is okay, but she need a help to put more sense on her.

On top of the disgust and stomach turns I have for this teen, I am also sorely embarrassed as her name is very close to my own. Only difference is two small letters, 9 years, and I damn sure wouldn't even consider placing an animal inside an oven for ANY reason.

No, the 17 year girl needs the shit slapped out of her for it.

This world keeps going further and further down the tubes.

reba and yiz said it already, its terrible, i have 2 siameses , sometimes they are really naughty! but they dont know half the time when they do a no-no (now 95% good) have to laugh some off. Indeed they just want to be loved, this girl I'd shudder to think what goes through her mind, a thrill? but does she realise cats are far more valuable than the worlds biggest diamond? its another creation from life, that have feelings and indeed cats shows compassion (once they know they can trust you (2 of which were nearly feral), its make a lot of difference. This incidence sure raise a Lot of questions - like why do we see this sort of thing on the news, maybe we shouldnt because copycats (pardon the pun) are all too many - scary!

A year in jail for teenage girl is okay, but she need a help to put more sense on her.

No, it isn't. She showed absolutely no remorse for her action. She stuck her tongue out at the animal activists and taunted them that the cat is dead after the sentencing.

No, it isn't. She showed absolutely no remorse for her action. She stuck her tongue out at the animal activists and taunted them that the cat is dead after the sentencing.

All the more reason to wonder about this girl. I wouldn't want to leave any children (even if it's her own babies) alone with this girl nor would I want to leave any pets with her.

Like Dexter from Showtime that she is born to enjoy killing? :hmm:

She has serious mental issues. Reminds me of an episode of Animal Precinct where this guy in an apartment building decided to throw a cat out the window (from several stories high!) and he showed NO remorse for it. "It's a cat, so what? I throw stuff out the window all the time, cats, dogs, whatever! They are JUST animals!"

I can't remember if the cat survived or not, but his ass was arrested.

She has serious mental issues. Reminds me of an episode of Animal Precinct where this guy in an apartment building decided to throw a cat out the window (from several stories high!) and he showed NO remorse for it. "It's a cat, so what? I throw stuff out the window all the time, cats, dogs, whatever! They are JUST animals!"

I can't remember if the cat survived or not, but his ass was arrested.

And rightly so.

And rightly so.

I think the cat did survive, but had severe impact injuries from the fall. A cat can safely land from about 10-15 feet in the air, anything above 15 feet and the cat risks breaking it's leg(s) when it impacts the ground with more force than they were designed for. But several stories, its a miracle the cat survived, sure it might have survived the initial impact and scampered off, but it was lucky to have survived it's injuries from the fall.

As for the guy - I would have felt much better if they had tossed him out like he did all those animals. SO WHAT? He is JUST a grease bag.

Like Dexter from Showtime that she is born to enjoy killing? :hmm:

Dexter rocks. He would never kill a kitten. Season 3 DVD's are coming out on the 18th, BTW. I can't wait. As for the kitten killer, just give me five minutes with the little bitch. Five minutes—that's all I ask.

I am wonderin' what she is goin' to say in about 5 or 10 or 20 years later about for what she have done to this poor cat ?

This story comes to mind in 2023. I can't forget Tiger Lily. My only hope is that she died quickly. If this isn't the making of a serial killer I don't know what is. Animals are God's creatures just as ourselves. To prey on the innocent is beyond comprehension. If one day I could meet Ms. Cherry face to face.

Back