Ghost

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
:eek: this thread NEVER dying . keep
dialog.gif
about HOTTIE Ghosts :laugh2:

:rofl: Shhh hehehe :ugh: :rofl:

Originally posted by Butterflygalz
Yep Yep.. :rofl: IRISH kept and I kept talking about :naughty: ghosts heehee. then maybe ghost will show up for real :lol:

Yeah who knows!!! If so, they'll be my wonderful lovers!!! :naughty: :rofl:

I have seen several ghosts in my lifetime. But I busted one ghost in my TV room three years ago and saw the faded shape of woman standing near me. Later on, I found it was Irish woman who escaped from Ireland to get a new life in Las Vegas with her abusive husband. Sadly, she was murdered by her husband and got stuck in my home for more than 150 years. My friend and I finally released her into the light and she got peace.

Originally posted by Oddball
I have seen several ghosts in my lifetime. But I busted one ghost in my TV room three years ago and saw the faded shape of woman standing near me. Later on, I found it was Irish woman who escaped from Ireland to get a new life in Las Vegas with her abusive husband. Sadly, she was murdered by her husband and got stuck in my home for more than 150 years. My friend and I finally released her into the light and she got peace.

:eek:

Release the ghost with the light? or blessed the house and she went into peace hmm I wonder what kind of light ? :) like flashlight or candle or? :)

Wow, that's interesting... Glad that ghost got peace :D

Originally posted by Deafghostfreak
Wow that was freaky creepy! If anyone want to know my ghost story so ask me or pm me! :angel:

Sure we'd love to hear about the ghost story-telling on this thread heehee.. Because the topic says "GHOST" so lol......

Back