Ghost

any happen ghost around there ????? lol

Originally posted by sweetgalz94
any happen ghost around there ????? lol

lol nope not yet :rofl: we're still waiting for ghost to show up and do something and we would prolly tell story-telling heh

Originally posted by Butterflygalz
lol nope not yet :rofl: we're still waiting for ghost to show up and do something and we would prolly tell story-telling heh

:rofl: yeah true!!!!! But this mornin g my gawd... When I was stoned and in bed.. somehow I had to go pee and I got too much of imagine that there is ghosts around me and kinda panic me becuz of Ghostship that I watched 2 days ago :lol:

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
:rofl: yeah true!!!!! But this mornin g my gawd... When I was stoned and in bed.. somehow I had to go pee and I got too much of imagine that there is ghosts around me and kinda panic me becuz of Ghostship that I watched 2 days ago :lol:

Oh come on is this a joke or a real? :rofl:

lol ow u hit my head! heh.. Oh u feeling it around u as freezing? heh

LOL No i didnt feel freezing.. Juz in my imagine and imagine that all ghosts r watch me around becuz of Ghostship!! :rofl:

LOL No i didnt feel freezing.. Juz in my imagine and imagine that all ghosts r watch me around becuz of Ghostship!! :rofl:

A movie named Ghostship Or ? Just regular called named of Ghostship that is always over there? :rofl:

A movie named Ghostship Or ? Just regular called named of Ghostship that is always over there? :rofl:

A MOVIE!! LOL>. I assumed u havent see that movie yet. You shld watch it.

A MOVIE!! LOL>. I assumed u havent see that movie yet. You shld watch it.

I'll ask my husband for the money to rent me one hee so I can be able to watch it or have u watch a movie named RosesRed?

I'll ask my husband for the money to rent me one hee so I can be able to watch it or have u watch a movie named RosesRed?

I havent see that RosesRed yet.

I havent see that RosesRed yet.

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you havent seee ????? DAMN DAMN DAMN GOOOOOOOD MOVIE I saw on TV !! YOU better watch it but there have DVD !

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you havent seee ????? DAMN DAMN DAMN GOOOOOOOD MOVIE I saw on TV !! YOU better watch it but there have DVD !

Yeah one day I will :D

well I haven't seen ghosts around here but eh.. I do believe in ghosts tho.. cuz some ghosts like oddball said to me that they have unfinished buisness to finish ;)

Originally posted by funnybebe78
well I haven't seen ghosts around here but eh.. I do believe in ghosts tho.. cuz some ghosts like oddball said to me that they have unfinished buisness to finish ;)

ODDBALL is right , theres always unfinished business for the ghost some want to know why they died and some want to make peace with the poeple whom they left behind and some just want someone to help them thru the portal.....

Originally posted by javapride
ODDBALL is right , theres always unfinished business for the ghost some want to know why they died and some want to make peace with the poeple whom they left behind and some just want someone to help them thru the portal.....

Hmm I wonder what kind of light to make them go to peace.. I forgot who say that I need to look up who they are heh

ghost? :dunno: i never see one for myself... i've been lookin foward to see one for myself!! i like to be scary!!! :dunno: why i like that way guess i'm :crazy: freaky girl!!!

Back