Ghost

Thanks for that link. I do believe ghost still exist here.

i do strong believe in ghost....exit somewhere and did five times around me from my realtives passed away

Heehee Me too I do believe ghost.. Maybe if u see one like any orbs or bones of head or whatever the stories tell u in that website and then you will know what it is like and then maybe if yall save the picture and then go to paint and circle it where u found and maybe post in here................ is it a good idea???? :)

Butterflygalz, i never believe in Ghosts are outside of your flesh around.. Ghost is your fairly tale.. Ghost is FAIRLY TALE like disney movie of pinnocchio or another movie of artificial intelligace..

I thought I didnt believe it if u know what I mean, Until I look at the wesbites then all of a sudden I seen some and then at my house something freaky or spooky going on! LoL
to Irish Devil Dog

and Youre welcome to Deafghostfreak! :) I would like to have a nickname for a ghost on Yahoo, Aim, MSN but I have no idea what to decide LOL

Originally posted by Butterflygalz
I thought I didnt believe it if u know what I mean, Until I look at the wesbites then all of a sudden I seen some and then at my house something freaky or spooky going on! LoL
to Irish Devil Dog

and Youre welcome to Deafghostfreak! :) I would like to have a nickname for a ghost on Yahoo, Aim, MSN but I have no idea what to decide LOL

:lol: I didnt believe in my best friend's ghost story about her great gma and till at night time it happened to me so after that I believe in ghosts lol :D

Thank you for more Ghost links, Butterflygalz! :wiggle: I really love to research about ghosts, I will think about nicknames for you on aim, yahoo and msn

Originally posted by Deafghostfreak
Thank you for more Ghost links, Butterflygalz! :wiggle: I really love to research about ghosts, I will think about nicknames for you on aim, yahoo and msn

Heehee that would be GREAT for the nicknames for those im's.. heh but if u think of any nicknames send it to PM :)

Back