Get your Randomized Signature!

I don't have PHP On My AOL..So, I will just Wait until Alex gives me Email of AllDeaf and that has PHP...;)

Lasza and Deaf258 -- ive looked and talked to MizzDeaf -- she knows what u guys are talking abt and i just simply have no clue yet with this PHP thingie :-/

^Angel^ said:
Hi Deaf258,

I am curious, Do you create any ' movement ' signture?...I'm interesting something that kind of moves around LOL... :D

I, along with other people here, can make animated pictures.. I do simple work, fast and easy and sometimes looks a little rough. I made flyfree's avatar, along with Megladon's. I also made TinyStrawberry's avatar. I do resizing for Lianca all the time. Let me know, I'll see what I can do - if you want :)

pinkster said:
I, along with other people here, can make animated pictures.. I do simple work, fast and easy and sometimes looks a little rough. I made flyfree's avatar, along with Megladon's. I also made TinyStrawberry's avatar. I do resizing for Lianca all the time. Let me know, I'll see what I can do - if you want :)

Can you do an airplane fly-by across my avatar icon that you currently see? :)

pinkster said:

Aw Thanks Pinkster!!, I will think of something and get back to you on that.... :kiss:

Back