Get to Know You

Jasmine4lakshmi

Reaction score
What is the most embarrasing thats happened to you? I went to school forgetting to put eyeshadow and mascara on one eye. I looked like a goober, and no one said anything and just stared.

If you had one thing you could change in your life, what would it be? I would have left my marriage alot sooner.

Would you take your chances of dying for your country? Probably not. I hate to say it but I doubt me dying will save the country.

What was the last song you listened to? "You had me from Hello"

What is your idea of the perfect life? No stress.

What are your goals for your life? Own a horse ranch, get married, have kids, finish college.
What family size do you want?A large one, I doubt that will happen. I am still childless at 25.

At what point/age in life would you marry? Like now!

If you can have something that impossible to get, what would it be? To go see the ocean right now.

Last edited:
What is the most embarrasing thats happened to you? I went to school forgetting to put eyeshadow and mascara on one eye. I looked like a goober, and no one said anything and just stared.unbotton shirt in junior high school.

If you had one thing you could change in your life, what would it be? I would have left my marriage alot sooner.
Need change my temper less.

Would you take your chances of dying for your country? Probably not. I hate to say it but I doubt me dying will save the country.Peaceful

What was the last song you listened to? "You had me from Hello"nothing

What is your idea of the perfect life? No stress. Need peace

What are your goals for your life? Own a horse ranch, get married, have kids, finish college. job
What family size do you want?A large one, I doubt that will happen. I am still childless at 25.
I have family of 3.

At what point/age in life would you marry? Like now!I had already married!!!!

If you can have something that impossible to get, what would it be? To go see the ocean right now.
Meet My Dad again someday in Heaven.

What is the most embarrasing thats happened to you?
Driving around in the city park and my horn got stuck. Of course, I'm deaf, so it took me a while to figure out why these people were staring at me.

If you had one thing you could change in your life, what would it be?
Hired a better lawyer during my first divorce.

Would you take your chances of dying for your country?
Yes.

What was the last song you listened to?
Uh, I'm deaf.

What is your idea of the perfect life?
Custody of my kids, all four of us heathy. My wife/girlfriend healthy, too, whoever that may be. Make enough money or have enough money to pay bills and have some left over, but no desire to be rich.

What are your goals for your life?
Finish school, get respectable career, and get custody of kids.

What family size do you want?
The one I have now is perfect.

At what point/age in life would you marry?
I've been married twice already.

If you can have something that impossible to get, what would it be?
jam

What is the most embarrasing thats happened to you? I went to school forgetting to put eyeshadow and mascara on one eye. I looked like a goober, and no one said anything and just stared.

Would you take your chances of dying for your country? Probably not. I hate to say it but I doubt me dying will save the country.

What was the last song you listened to? "You had me from Hello"

What is your idea of the perfect life? No stress.

What are your goals for your life? Own a horse ranch, get married, have kids, finish college.

At what point/age in life would you marry? Like now!

If for one moment you could change a life changing event in your life what would it be?

That's good thread. :D

What is the most embarrasing thats happened to you? Umm When I was in Middle school. It was my first day of period and bleeding on my pant. The boy and girls were laugh at me. They stare at my private. I catched their eyes toward to my period. I got embarrassed. :pissed: I tattled on teacher for kids staring at my private personal. I hate part of it. :Oops: LoL

If you had one thing you could change in your life, what would it be? become a mother after surgery

Would you take your chances of dying for your country? Probably not. I don't know.

What was the last song you listened to? I can't remember

What is your idea of the perfect life? No stress and no depress

What are your goals for your life? I'm married. I am study on "GED", travel to other states for family vacation, My own business, be successful with blog and website, get a kids, and get a new house

At what point/age in life would you marry? I'm married at age 26 half. My husband is 27.

If you can have something that impossible to get, what would it be? go to ocean, and view the mountains. :D

What is the most embarrasing thats happened to you? Ripped pants while bowling as at 10 years and hearing best friend asking "hey, look at the red underwear!!"

If you had one thing you could change in your life, what would it be?Not having the drinkoff the night before contruction payroll while I worked at the bank. Too much paying reverence to the porcelin alter.

Would you take your chances of dying for your country?Probably not

What was the last song you listened to?Amazing Grace/My Chains Are Gone

What is your idea of the perfect life?Being caught up with bills, respectful and polite children and healthy family.

What are your goals for your life?Already reached them. Got married and had a girl and a boy.

What family size do you want?Got it. There are 4 of us and my mother makes 5 for the last 15 years. Married 2/1993 mother moved in 11/1993, had first daughter 3/1994 and son 5/1995.

At what point/age in life would you marry?Did it at age 29!!

If you can have something that impossible to get, what would it be?To have more time with my father who never got to meet hubby or kids.

What is the most embarrassing that's happened to you?
I was out boating on paddle boat, and had to use the restroom really bad, so we had to dock early so I could run to the restroom only to discover the public restrooms didn't have stall doors. I was desperate, so had to use one anyway, and somebody came in and looked at me while I was on the pot, and said, "Don't you wish they had doors?"

Don't tell anybody, but I would have lost my hearing before I had a taste of music so I wouldn't miss it so bad.

Would you take your chances of dying for your country? I mean no disrespect for my country or its people, but once I'm dead, I won't care what happens.

:hmm: You know, I just don't remember. I bet if I knew it would be my last, I'd have made a note of it.

Immortal and buyer's economy =D

Get ahead of the economy and teach my family to take it easy when they include me in family activities.

Whatever my siblings get. I'll just share.

I haven't the foggiest.

Immortality ... and something else that I'm slightly embarrassed to say to this crowd :giggle: has something to do with my avatar
9.gif

What is the most embarrassing that's happened to you?
trying to open my truck door, turn out it is somebody's truck while cops were behind me and thinks that im break in the truck. The cop tapped on my shoulder and said, "you're under arrest for breaking in the truck". I told them, "No, i didnt on purpose, just thought it is mine". They didnt believe me and i told them, "can i prove you that i have same exact of this truck?". He [cop] went to his car and check my CDL. He shout to his partner and want me to walk to find my truck to see if it is match. So, we walked around and found my truck with my decals [Norcal star and Philippines Sun]. I opened my truck and said, "see this is my truck, im no liar". I popped my glove compact, and FLASH MY DAMN ANIMAL CONTROL BADGE!. They stunned and apologized me. That's embrassed.

Go back to RIT in following second year.

Would you take your chances of dying for your country?
Yes.

"Superman" by Eminem in my Ipod.

-PEACE-

Master's.

i dont know. Sperms will decide to get eggs and get me a surprise.

typical age [common age].

superpowers.

DeafMomBeagle-That's a good thing to wish for, to see your Dad in heaven someday.

deafdave3-I can tell you really love your kids, you are trying to do what you can to get custody of them. I wish my dad had done the same, at least tried to be more involved in our lives.

freckles, is your logo of the cat, your cat? I would like to get to know you too.

empress- If for one moment you could change a life changing event in your life what would it be?

Pinky-You are in my thoughts and prayers, your surgery will go just fine.

KristinaB-porcelain alter, lol, been there done that. You gave me hope, got married at 29. I am 25 and still waiting for a family to happen. :-(

SimplyMints, when did you lose your hearing? I love your avatar, My Little Pony.

NorCal20, that was hilarious about the wrong truck. I have done that, no cops involved though. I have also watched my mom walk to the wrong car, I laughed so hard when she realized it wasn't my car. She's got a good sense of humor so we both laughed about it. It's embarrassing, especially when you realize someone is already in the car.

Last edited:
What is the most embarrasing thats happened to you? mm its too embarrassing for me to tell you :P

If you had one thing you could change in your life, what would it be? umm, enjoy life more worry less.

Would you take your chances of dying for your country? umm no...

What was the last song you listened to?Ashanti- the way that i love you

What is your idea of the perfect life? not stressing, no worrying..

What are your goals for your life? im debating that right now:hmm:

What family size do you want?maybe 2 or 3 children?

At what point/age in life would you marry? 21-25

If you can have something that impossible to get, what would it be? LOTS of money to pay off stuff :P

What is the most embarrassing that's happened to youGrabbed hold of a strange man arm in the store because I thought was my husband

If you had one thing you could change in your life, what would it be? Eat healthier food from young age.

Would you take your chances of dying for your country? Yes

What was the last song you listened to? None

What is your idea of the perfect life? Travel with my husband and eat out a lot.

What are your goals for your life?Live to retirement and travel the country
What family size do you want?Have 2 children.Happy with it

At what point/age in life would you marry?Married at 21

If you can have something that impossible to get, what would it be?A green Mini Cooper car

DeafMomBeagle-That's a good thing to wish for, to see your Dad in heaven someday.

deafdave3-I can tell you really love your kids, you are trying to do what you can to get custody of them. I wish my dad had done the same, at least tried to be more involved in our lives.

freckles, is your logo of the cat, your cat? I would like to get to know you too.

empress- If for one moment you could change a life changing event in your life what would it be?

Pinky-You are in my thoughts and prayers, your surgery will go just fine.

KristinaB-porcelain alter, lol, been there done that. You gave me hope, got married at 29. I am 25 and still waiting for a family to happen. :-(

SimplyMints, when did you lose your hearing? I love your avatar, My Little Pony.

NorCal20, that was hilarious about the wrong truck. I have done that, no cops involved though. I have also watched my mom walk to the wrong car, I laughed so hard when she realized it wasn't my car. She's got a good sense of humor so we both laughed about it. It's embarrassing, especially when you realize someone is already in the car.

I got my first HA in 1999 and diagnosed profoundly deaf this summer. I'm now "deaf as a post" as somebody once said.

Back