Get to know Matt, ask me anything.

Since you mentioned that you are currently working for the campus security at college in Rhodes Island?

Do you consider to work as an advocate for Deaf people? Maybe you can take some courses in Criminal Justice. I noticed that we, Deaf ADers, are more happy to welcome you into Deaf community.

;)

Originally posted by javapride
I have NO questions for u matt, on ur personal status, BUT i do have one abt work related, do u have deafies coming in reporting things OR just being called out to the poeple who are deaf and u know sign or ??? that kind of thing??? and one more qq DO u act like a NYPD cop??? LOL!
I sit in dispatch all the time. I don't get to go out on calls. We have very few deaf here. I only knew of 1. I am not sure if he comes here anymore. I know he had a CI. He was having emotional problems and got transported to the hosp. My luck, I think that was the weekend I was at Gally HC. I wish we had more Deaf here. I know, I would love for any Deaf that come to URI, that I am here if they ever want to talk. Only time my TTY rings is when it is a friend calling me...LOLOL

Originally posted by Oddball
Since you mentioned that you are currently working for the campus security at college in Rhodes Island?

Do you consider to work as an advocate for Deaf people? Maybe you can take some courses in Criminal Justice. I noticed that we, Deaf ADers, are more happy to welcome you into Deaf community.

;)
I consider myself...IDK...Advocate?? I did that in the email just to sound more impressive. Sometimes, I think of myself as Ears and Voice of Deaf. If I hear something like an announcement, I will interrupt and tell everyone about the announcement. Or, say for instance, people are cutting in line at six flags, and they cut us, I will speak my mind...and ususally, everyone agrees.

THANKS matt for ur kind response thats VERY intresting what u do.
have fun with the questions in here hehehe ....

Originally posted by javapride
THANKS matt for ur kind response thats VERY intresting what u do.
have fun with the questions in here hehehe ....
Not a problem :D

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
How often do you change your underwear...........
Not as often as I change my Signature. LMAO. Daily, unless I take more than 1 shower a day. Sometimes 3 showers...LOL.

Originally posted by prostock19
Not as often as I change my Signature. LMAO. Daily, unless I take more than 1 shower a day. Sometimes 3 showers...LOL.

nodding head - GOOD!!!! :D

Originally posted by luckyx13x
the jersey girls are irresistible!! :cool:
*runs down to URI train station*
*hops on train to jersey*
*gets out near Kaytee's house*
*breaks into Kaytee's room*
:p :lol: :rofl: :laugh2:

Originally posted by prostock19
I love showers...would you like to join me?? :p :rofl:

HUH?? i thought you just said you are in love with someone......tsk tsk.....dont be a bad boy.......and why are you on the net?? it is your birthday..............start partying!!!!

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
HUH?? i thought you just said you are in love with someone......tsk tsk.....dont be a bad boy.......and why are you on the net?? it is your birthday..............start partying!!!!
LOL...Yes I am. Some people know who it is. Anyways, why am I online? Look up more.....at where it says I am a work-a-holic. I am on OT. LOL. I will sleep later and maybe go out with my friend Jennie and Jay tomorrow nite. I also have to work for myself tomorrow. My friend, Rick Martin, a race car driver, needs my help.

Oh yah, I love racing.

thompact1.jpg

Picture of the Prostock #19 in action.

thompwin1.jpg

One of our wins when I was with the team. Me me me far left with the trophy.

icebreaker95win.jpg

Another win, way back in 95. That was the 1st race for that car. DAMN, we had the competition that year. I am behind the girl with the White/orange/black jacket. I use to have such a crush on her.

Attachments

• image-026.jpg
    image-026.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 47
Is he Spanish/Mexican??? I bet he has a easy time getting reservations with that name!!!!

Back