Get to know Matt, ask me anything.

LOL...You notice that I am at work alot. Well, this Sunday, I am going to Six Flags for the 2nd time this year. I like going bowling, mostly rock and bowl when they shut the lights off and they have music. I also like to go to places like Dave and Busters and GoKarts. I like being active.

:laugh2: yup I noticed I'm always on AD so u think I won't know? :P anyways... I do go out if I am bored but otherwise I am like :bowdown: to this site lately thanks to ALEX ;) I once went to dave n busters i Heard it's best place cuz have games damnnit I want go again cuz last time I didn't cuz of a friend got sick or something bad time but ah next time!!! must eat there and play games and be a kid again :mrgreen: soo u go for girls who don't have big breasts like me eh? :P

ME 2 i like to be active. :D

Yeah, dont forget I am the one who brought u to this world. :D *laughing*

YES DAMNIT WORLD, I'M THE FIRST GIRL ON HIS AVATER!

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:laugh2: yup I noticed I'm always on AD so u think I won't know? :P anyways... I do go out if I am bored but otherwise I am like :bowdown: to this site lately thanks to ALEX ;) I once went to dave n busters i Heard it's best place cuz have games damnnit I want go again cuz last time I didn't cuz of a friend got sick or something bad time but ah next time!!! must eat there and play games and be a kid again :mrgreen: soo u go for girls who don't have big breasts like me eh? :P
LOL. Well, you're going to have to come here and we all go as a big group of Deaffies. Damn, I remember 1 time, we had like 12 or more deaf people there. That was back in like 2000 I think.

And yes, you are right on the thing about breast. LOL. :p

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
....? was i there
No you weren't, it was when Ally's family friends came up from Va or WV. I think u did call me on the phone that night.

Originally posted by prostock19
LOL. Well, you're going to have to come here and we all go as a big group of Deaffies. Damn, I remember 1 time, we had like 12 or more deaf people there. That was back in like 2000 I think.

And yes, you are right on the thing about breast. LOL. :p

hmm heh if I ever come to east coast that wud be interestin to see deafies comin out more than here on west coast ;) since I see deafies hidin all the time cuz not many events happen here in san jose anyways.

:laugh2: oookayy I understand all guys have prefernces when it comes to findin right girl :P anyways...guess u go for brains but I won't be surprsied if we ever meet in person u probably will go :doh: lol :mrgreen:

hmm heh if I ever come to east coast that wud be interestin to see deafies comin out more than here on west coast ;) since I see deafies hidin all the time cuz not many events happen here in san jose anyways.

:laugh2: oookayy I understand all guys have prefernces when it comes to findin right girl :P anyways...guess u go for brains but I won't be surprsied if we ever meet in person u probably will go :doh: lol :mrgreen:
I want to do a road trip one summer to california and back. Take like 4 to 5 weeks of time off to do it. Working for a college police dept, I can easily take most of the summer off.

And yes, I love smart women. I love a girl who can make my brain work.

I want to do a road trip one summer to california and back. Take like 4 to 5 weeks of time off to do it. Working for a college police dept, I can easily take most of the summer off.

And yes, I love smart women. I love a girl who can make my brain work.

lucky!! I don't get time off but if I can only 1 to 2 weeks per summer but I may not take time off cuz I missed work 3 weeks last winter so :roll: blah but I'm thinkin of workin til oct so I can go indiana to go to a boring wedding :zzz: :laugh2: I live in northern california but southern california usually is hottest cuz it's near mexico :)

lucky!! I don't get time off but if I can only 1 to 2 weeks per summer but I may not take time off cuz I missed work 3 weeks last winter so :roll: blah but I'm thinkin of workin til oct so I can go indiana to go to a boring wedding :zzz: :laugh2: I live in northern california but southern california usually is hottest cuz it's near mexico :)
I went to californin in the Mid-80's before my lil bro was born. I really liked it. We rented an RV and drove from LA to San Francisco. I would like to go again, but drive cross country and see many many sights.

I went to californin in the Mid-80's before my lil bro was born. I really liked it. We rented an RV and drove from LA to San Francisco. I would like to go again, but drive cross country and see many many sights.

ah cool I never rode in RV but one day eh? ;) anyways sometimes I wish MTV set up deafMTV challenge with hearies :mrgreen: it wud be funny to see deafies swearing :laugh2:

RV :madfawk: ING COOL!!! I rode in a friend of mine with his "crew" it was awesome! I would like to ride in it again. Ugh, car sucks! I'M DEAD SERIOUS! lolz!!! Woo Hoo!!

Last edited:
Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
RV :MADFAWK: ING COOL!!! I rode in a friend of mine with his "crew" it was awesome! I would like to ride in it again. Ugh, car sucks! I'M DEAD SERIOUS! lolz!!! Woo Hoo!!
*sigh* maybe 1 day, i will rent or will be able to buy one. *looks at calendar to schedule more OT*

Originally posted by compLicaTed
lol
reading this only makes me miss you more :)
luv ya.
Love ya and Miss ya, too. I wish I had those pics on this computer that you and Mandy took that night I slept on the couch and you took all those great pics together. I'd post one right now.

Back