Get an idea for ^Angel^'s wedding

I dont think so ^Angel^ would like that black dress :crazy::crazy: :crazy:.. She would like to wear angel wedding dress. not Gothic things.

I think it is wonderful that some of you have offered to help with certain aspects of Angel & RR's wedding and I am now getting the feeling that it is getting to be a little too much. I hope I'm wrong but my feeling is that Angel tends to be "too nice" sometimes and before you know it, outsiders will be too overwhelmingly involved without realizing it because they have good intentions and it would be a little sticky for Angel to take more control. This wouldn't be fair to her. I'm sure y'all can see this and will let Angel and RR have the final say in everything.

I just know all will work out without any hurt feelings and that the wedding will be a smashing success and the happy scene will forever be indelibly seared in the minds and emotions of all who attend! :)

Hey, as some of you know I'm somewhat computer-illiterate but I was wondering about the possibility of having the wedding videotaped and sent LIVE to AD in real time?

it would be awesome if something unique wedding that will bring a good memory and forever.

Since I already have my dreamt wedding, that is VERY unique but i rather to keep it myself eh.

This thread is a great creater, to give some ideas for bride to be and make them feel comfortable than being anxious all the time. Wish u the luck Angel! Hope everything go well and smooth. Whatever u needs, let us know, we could help you in any ways as we can. :)

Other thing, I have some pictures that i been made 3 weddings of silk forals and decoration. Bonquets, croquets, tassels, tables setting up, headpiece for flower girl. I do enjoy that. I prolly show you those pictures, and they re piled up many pictures in boxes ekk. Also i have experience with real florials, and i been worked there before. I love the SMELL! haha. I know Roses/ baby breath re very popular for wedding. I like something different than just "roses" eh. I love crafts! Beside not been done it for awhile, since have kids plus soon having baby anytime! Of course, i do MISS crafts.

Yeah, Roadrunner and Angel has the final say.

I don't think it is too much and in fact, some more good ideas may turn up for them to think about and chew on while they talk about what they are gonna do.

When they do take that honeymoon. It may not be Hawaii, who knows? I am sure it will be ....

I am also sure that Roadrunner and Angel will take a few mintunes out of their romantic getaway to take a few vacation pictures of them standing some where that is awesome and cool for the AllDeaf readers.

We need to thank Roadrunner and Angel for that if they do share a few pictures of their vacation and if they don't want to then that is fine too. It is their honeymoon and that is their business.

I am sure the newly married couple would want the rest of their photo album to be private, as they rightfully should of their beautiful vacation together.

:) :thumb:

Last edited:
ofc, if I was a bride I would like to be surprised and make surprises to my groom n guests, maybe they should PM Angel n RR instead :thumb:

How about this..

No people at your wedding, get marry at Jamaica on that white sand, with little of breezy winds.

beach.jpg

a very beautiful place to get marry at.

After you guys get married, as for honeymoon, go to Jamaica's finest resturant where you can see the views, sunset..

palmb2.jpg

After resturant, go to the beach where you guys got married and sit down and enjoy the rest of the sunset.

sunset%20palm2.jpg

Then go to Jamaica's finest hotel

Sandals%20Negril%20Beach%20Resort%20and%20Spa.gif

then come back to US and have a big wedding party.

:/ that is the wedding I want to have with my girlfriend :P

Bryan said:
How about this..

No people at your wedding, get marry at Jamaica on that white sand, with little of breezy winds.

After you guys get married, as for honeymoon, go to Jamaica's finest resturant where you can see the views, sunset..

After resturant, go to the beach where you guys got married and sit down and enjoy the rest of the sunset.

Beautiful!
yea, cousin of my girls's father is getting married in Hawaii alone then in USA big wedding party, they said some of relatives couldnt afford to fly there but bride n groom would like to marry in Hawaii so be alone then having party in USA where their relatives able to visit :popcorn:

We all like to give ^Angel^ and RR some idea what to put in their wedding... but I know it will be totally surprised us when we see it. I truly believe that their wedding will be sooo BEAUTIFUL!!! Good luck ^Angel^ and RR making tons of plans for wedding for next summer!!!

Mama2AFTIV said:
We all like to give ^Angel^ and RR some idea what to put in their wedding... but I know it will be totally surprised us when we see it. I truly believe that their wedding will be sooo BEAUTIFUL!!! Good luck ^Angel^ and RR making tons of plans for wedding for next summer!!!

yeahhh I agreed with you :lol:

Bryan said:
How about this..

wow that sooo wonderful romance!!!!

Bryan said:
How about this..

That's really beautiful, I wouldn't mind having a honeymoon there.... And I'm sure your girlfriend is going to love what you decide to do when you are ready to get married....

^Angel^ said:
My screen name is Angel not Angela

Beside I think the dress will look really good on you!! ;)

Angela, why you think i post those pictures for? They will look good on you and RR.

eternity said:
Angela, why you think i post those pictures for? They will look good on you and RR.

No thanks...will pass on those ideas--

Anyhow, it isn't 'Angela', it's ^Angel^...ya know, like this>> :angel: Now now, if there is a beautiful white flowing wedding dress shaped almost like an angel...now that would be NICE.... :D

Roadrunner said:
No thanks...will pass on those ideas--

Anyhow, it isn't 'Angela', it's ^Angel^...ya know, like this>> :angel: Now now, if there is a beautiful white flowing wedding dress shaped almost like an angel...now that would be NICE.... :D

FYI, Eternity knows. She was doin' this on purpose... just for the hell of it.

Roadrunner and I know that CyberRed.....Her bully way isn't going to hurt us at all....

She doesn't want to call her angel that's why. Let her talk that way whatever she wants, LOL!!! This is "Freedom of the United States".

Back