Get an idea for ^Angel^'s wedding

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: GOOD one TB!! HA HA!

TweetyBird said:
do u need glasses??? can u read what they say?? her name is ^A N G E L^?????

You'll need those...

cateyeglassescolors.jpg

TB said ^ANGEL^ not Angela!!!! She's right!

eternity said:
Angela, why you think i post those pictures for? They will look good on you and RR.

Maybe should double coke glasses :rofl: .. oops anyway let talk about ^Angel^'s wedding not to like a meaning something like that :)

Don't worry about Eternity... I know her real life..

She likes prey and testing on you...
Don't worry about her.. :)

It's okay girls, just ignore her by pretending she's not here....:grouphug:

~Anyways back to the topic ~.....

I'm still looking for a card box with angels on them..... :D

Last edited:
The card box looks really neat and lovely, but umm...the card looks a bit too Christmasy like? Thanks for the ideas! ;)

:giggle: You're cute.....Actually I meant was some guest brings wedding gifts and some brings cards with money in, that card box I meant ;) Forgive me for not explaining it quite clear :hug:

^Angel^ said:
:giggle: You're cute.....Actually I meant was some guest brings wedding gifts and some brings cards with money in, that card box I meant ;) Forgive me for not explaining it quite clear :hug:

Ah, I see!! :Oops: Okay, I got it...no problem, lol. ;)

RebelGirl said:
How about this?

It's cute sweetie :hug:

Actually I'm looking for this kind of wedding card box but I want it with angels on them or feathers.....here's an example....

weddingcardbox2pg.th.jpg

wishingwell9sa.th.jpg

^Angel^ said:
It's cute sweetie :hug:

Actually I'm looking for this kind of wedding card box but I want it with angels on them or feathers.....here's an example....

weddingcardbox2pg.th.jpg

wishingwell9sa.th.jpg

Ahhh that pictures i already post it hmmmm with the feather .. maybe you can add them ?? or GA can make one for you? :giggle:

^Angel^ said:
I really do appreciate that you stood up for me, so Thank you :aw: ! and :ily: 2

your welcome :D.. why blue face quiet? hmmm .. Love to doing some idea for your wedding heheh smile!

Back