Gay Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats exactly my point. Where does it end. Insurance benifits for same sex marriage partners? Thats insane. Heck no. Next you'll be saying that companies should offer it to domestic partners in states that don't allow same sex marriages. You'll have roommates (straight people) saying they're gay just to get benifits and tax breaks.

Here we go again... Sigh.. I vote 100 times YES! If someone asks the same question later in this forum, use my same answer again and again.

Thats exactly my point. Where does it end. Insurance benifits for same sex marriage partners? Thats insane. Heck no. Next you'll be saying that companies should offer it to domestic partners in states that don't allow same sex marriages. You'll have roommates (straight people) saying they're gay just to get benifits and tax breaks.

Odd you are saying that considering that you have two women as your avatar....

Yes or No for Gay Marriage?
No! Remember the story about Lot in the Bible?

God established the marriage for a man and a woman because they can produce the children. The gay marriage CANNOT produce the children.

God established the marriage for a man and a woman because they can produce the children. The gay marriage CANNOT produce the children.

Right.. BUT most Gay and lesbian adopt children who were dumped by some heartless hetrosexual parents! :ugh3:

Well the marriage has nothing to do with the religion because there is many different religion that marry, not only Christians, also even the marriage has nothing to do with the children.

Also, yes they can produce the children if you count whole of GLBT (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender), the married gay guys can ask the married lesbian women to have the children together. That is what my friend do recently. Also the GLBT people can be very useful for adoption children who are waiting for a new good home and good parents.

Well that would be an illegal action, and I am sure the government will keep enforcement on the citizens from doing the game with the same-sex marriage.

Hey, I completely understand what you are saying, however, just don't put a Bible on them because God said so. That's kinda of harsh comment toward them.. Each couple desrves a happiness and good life because it is each human don't suppose to be suffered. Let them to be.

Besides... Bible is quite different than persent time here. I believe that Chistians should just follow 10th commenaner (sp; pls somebody correct me) from the time of Mose, imo.

Plus, if Bible said same-sex marriage is illegal then it's their choice to support this quote or against this quote, for that reason is already told them many times for years and years. THey chose to not listen or to listen, it's all up to them. Because we suppose to not push them to choose not have a same-sex marriage, otherwise, it may cause more harm our happiness.

I don't like to see anybody use Bible quotes against people's own wishes.

Hey, I had been meet two mommies and they were doing so great with their kids. Their children were so happy, wild, and a such normal child like straight parents rise up thier children in a normal way. That point, it's so important for anyone have a happiness, joy, and good life. :)

God didn't create marriage. The religious institutions, man-made, created marriage.

All God did was told both of them to go forth and procreate.

Nothing about marriage.

Hey, I completely understand what you are saying, however, just don't put a Bible on them because God said so. That's kinda of harsh comment toward them.. Each couple desrves a happiness and good life because it is each human don't suppose to be suffered. Let them to be.

Besides... Bible is quite different than persent time here. I believe that Chistians should just follow 10th commenaner (sp; pls somebody correct me) from the time of Mose, imo.

Plus, if Bible said same-sex marriage is illegal then it's their choice to support this quote or against this quote, for that reason is already told them many times for years and years. THey chose to not listen or to listen, it's all up to them. Because we suppose to not push them to choose not have a same-sex marriage, otherwise, it may cause more harm our happiness.

I don't like to see anybody use Bible quotes against people's own wishes.

Hey, I had been meet two mommies and they were doing so great with their kids. Their children were so happy, wild, and a such normal child like straight parents rise up thier children in a normal way. That point, it's so important for anyone have a happiness, joy, and good life. :)

I think you mean the Ten Commandments. This would be
a whole lot better world if we followed them. But we like
to pick and choose what is convenient. For those who
do not believe in the Bible, all they have is what is here
and now on earth. I hope they can be happy. We should
let them be. Live like Jesus would and only use words as
a last resort. Our lives should show His prescence.

God didn't create marriage. The religious institutions, man-made, created marriage.

All God did was told both of them to go forth and procreate.

Nothing about marriage.

With all due respect, You need to go read the Bible again cause God did create marriage. Not man.

With all due respect, You need to go read the Bible again cause God did create marriage. Not man.

It's human religion author who wrotes the kind of bible. Many kind of religions beleivers create the marriage and wrote the kind of bibles.

Example:

One relgious author wrote that a man can marry more than one woman.

Other religious author wrote that a man should marry one woman.

Other relgious author wrote that the parents arrange the marriage for their children.

Catholic priest is not allow to marry accord catholic bible.
Luther priest is allow to marry accord Luther bible.

Who wrote the bible? Of course it's them (kind of religious authors who have different beleifs wrote their own bible differently to lead their people to beleieve.

Well the marriage has nothing to do with the religion because there is many different religion that marry, not only Christians, also even the marriage has nothing to do with the children.

Also, yes they can produce the children if you count whole of GLBT (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender), the married gay guys can ask the married lesbian women to have the children together. That is what my friend do recently. Also the GLBT people can be very useful for adoption children who are waiting for a new good home and good parents.

Yup, if more adoption would help reduce of overcrowded at children home or care, that means children don't have parent and live with child keeper.

Like other thread, I'm 100% support homosexual marriage, it based on individual choice.

It has nothing with religion, there's numerous of different religion can be doing different way but I don't believe or follow all of them, just proud to be religion free.

Genesis 2:21-25

(21)So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man and he slept; then he took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh (22) And the rib that the Lord God had taken from the man he made into womanand brought her to the man. (23) Then the man said,
"This at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh;
this one shall be called Woman, for out of Man this one was
taken."
(24)Therefore a man leaves his father and his mother and clings to his wife and they become one flesh. (25) And the man and his wife were both naked, and were not ashamed.

Well there's alot of confusion in this paragraph. First of all, this never say word "Marry" or "Marriage".

Second, a woman was born by a man through his rib. Which doesn't happen today to men, which are kinda strange. Also I don't know how can I believe a woman come out of a man's rib which remind me of "pregnancy", which telling me that man and woman are doing the insecting.

Sometimes the bible can be VERY weird. (No meaning insulting ;) )

(21)So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man and he slept; then he took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh (22) And the rib that the Lord God had taken from the man he made into womanand brought her to the man. (23) Then the man said,
"This at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh;
this one shall be called Woman, for out of Man this one was
taken."
(24)Therefore a man leaves his father and his mother and clings to his wife and they become one flesh. (25) And the man and his wife were both naked, and were not ashamed.

Well there's alot of confusion in this paragraph. First of all, this never say word "Marry" or "Marriage".

Second, a woman was born by a man through his rib. Which doesn't happen today to men, which are kinda strange. Also I don't know how can I believe a woman come out of a man's rib which remind me of "pregnancy", which telling me that man and woman are doing the insecting.

Sometimes the bible can be VERY weird. (No meaning insulting ;) )

She was not born of him, she was created using Adam's rib. Big different there. Stop twisting things around!

As for incest, They were created, not brothers and sisters. However, their children obviously had to marry each other in order to create offsprings as God commanded. Their genes were perfect and it was fine then. Today it is not needed since we got whole variety of people that exists that it is considered incest today.

She was not born of him, she was created using Adam's rib. Big different there. Stop twisting things around!

I did not say that she born from him, I say through his rib. I am not twisitng any word!

As for incest, They were created, not brothers and sisters. However, their children obviously had to marry each other in order to create offsprings as God commanded. Their genes were perfect and it was fine then. Today it is not needed since we got whole variety of people that exists that it is considered incest today.

lol I guess the incest sexual activity can be useful for our reproducing surivival :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back