Gay Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with marriage is that we allowed the State to dictate who can or can not get married.

Marriage is a religious institution and therefore it should be sanctioned by the church, not the State.

The State should issue civil licenses for both, heterosexual and homosexual couples.

Let the churches decide who should get married and who shouldn't.

At least no one's religious beliefs are being trampled.
:werd::werd:

I am very support to gay and lesbian ..... but I am vote No for Gay Marriage!! :eek: ;):):)

Peace!!!

I support GAY MARRIAGES... all people are only human being with feelings...

Where is the poll? I do support gay marraiges. I believe everyone has the right to be together. If I can get my husbands life insurance and any of his benefits, then other people should be able to get their partners.

My cousin really hates the fact that his partner has no say in the event of medical emergencies and his possessions. He would love to marry his partner and I support that!

PuyoPiyo quoted "How about that sexual resassignment surgery? Isn't that fantastic?"

PowerON quoted this.... maybe they should turn head to backward to make look like if penis is their tail as it wail happy?

To PowerOn: Did you realized that you are discriminating against Transgenders????? You see we gone from STRAIGHT married couple for 15 years and then becoming TRANSGENDER married couple for nearly 8 years together that comes to 23 years of marriage of this year. What's your problem with Transgenders???!!!!!!!!!

PuyoPiyo... Here's our HIGH FIVES :h5: Hee Hee!! :giggle:

Did you realized that you are discriminating against Transgenders????? You see we gone from STRAIGHT married couple for 15 years and then becoming TRANSGENDER married couple for nearly 8 years together that comes to 23 years of marriage of this year. What's your problem with Transgenders???!!!!!!!!!

PuyoPiyo... Here's our HIGH FIVES :h5: Hee Hee!! :giggle:

Ohhh you scare me with your first paragraph, I thought you thought I was discrimination against transgender, but not, WHEW!! lol :giggle:

:h5: to you! ;) :)

Ohhh you scare me with your first paragraph, I thought you thought I was discrimination against transgender, but not, WHEW!! lol :giggle:

:h5: to you! ;) :)

Sorry for that! lol and i will make some edit it to tell PowerOn ok... hee hee :giggle:

I'm with PowerON. We both figured out the math. Dick + Pussy = match = create baby, which the lesbos and gays can't make a babies beside adopted a kid or the sperm bank.

I'm against the gay marriage, obivously.

I'm with PowerON. We both figured out the math. Dick + Pussy = match = create baby, which the lesbos and gays can't make a babies beside adopted a kid or the sperm bank.

I'm against the gay marriage, obivously.

Begs the question: what about infertile straight people?

Look at SecretBlend's definition on the first page -- IT DOES INCLUDE GAY MARRIAGE!

4. a relationship in which two people have pledged themselves to each other in the manner of a husband and wife, without legal sanction: trial marriage; homosexual marriage.

All you posters missed it. Someone else had to post a different dictionary's definition. It was already found in the first definition.

I'm all for it. Same legalities as heterosexual marriages.

Look at SecretBlend's definition on the first page -- IT DOES INCLUDE GAY MARRIAGE!

4. a relationship in which two people have pledged themselves to each other in the manner of a husband and wife, without legal sanction: trial marriage; homosexual marriage.

All you posters missed it. Someone else had to post a different dictionary's definition. It was already found in the first definition.

I'm all for it. Same legalities as heterosexual marriages.

you forgot to boldface the rest of it.. husband and wife!

that's very important

you forgot to boldface the rest of it.. husband and wife!

that's very important

IMO, traditional marriage isn't so important, it doesn't impress about what marriage would be so.

You just make gay people looks bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back