gas prices

I would not mind riding the bus but I work night shift now so forget that. Plus if I worked regular hours and ride the bus--it would take about 1 hour ride compared to 20 minute drive by car.

My gas is finally going down, even over the Memorial weekend...its now cheapest at $3.25.

Depends on how big the tank is. If it costs $8-9 ($8.50) a tank, at $1.25 a gallon, that would be less than a 6 gallon tank. I don't think any compact car has a 6 gallon tank.

P.S. Gas here is $3.65. I would not be complaining if it were $3. :D

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

$3.65???? Here we go trekking towards $4 a gallon. Ugh! I like to do things over the summer but I will just limit myself to going to the gym and using the pool there. No going to the beach every other weekend if gas prices continue to climb like this. Ugh!

4.00 a gallon this year? Not likely! I can bet on it, unless something BIG going on like Hurricane Katrina then it is possible. Next year is a big maybe.
Remember last year, we predicted 5 dollars a gallon, and it never happened.

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

$3.65???? Here we go trekking towards $4 a gallon. Ugh! I like to do things over the summer but I will just limit myself to going to the gym and using the pool there. No going to the beach every other weekend if gas prices continue to climb like this. Ugh!

4.00 a gallon this year? Not likely! I can bet on it, unless something BIG going on like Hurricane Katrina then it is possible. Next year is a big maybe.
Remember last year, we predicted 5 dollars a gallon, and it never happened.

There was another thread about Gas being $4 a gallon this summer...:dunno:

he's right about applying for new jobs, and keep in mind that employers may give you better benefits to afford gas, etc but really, their budget might be tight.

It's the drivig to work that I'm tired of, I'm just hoping to find new job that's closer, pay better and possibly have good public transportation

It's the drivig to work that I'm tired of, I'm just hoping to find new job that's closer, pay better and possibly have good public transportation

Then find a job in downtown where you live, you can just walk :)

you might want to look into big companies

Understandable, but did they really do the research enough? I do not think so, if you do research on gas price history, you will realize it won't hit 4 dollars anytime this year, unless something serious comes up.
There was another thread about Gas being $4 a gallon this summer...:dunno:

Understandable, but did they really do the research enough? I do not think so, if you do research on gas price history, you will realize it won't hit 4 dollars anytime this year, unless something serious comes up.

And make sure that you read newspapers and google for gas prices.

History does not lie! If you look in history and do the calculation, it is far off from hitting 4 dollars mark.

As of right now gas price should have peak or level off.

And make sure that you read newspapers and google for gas prices.

Back