Gas or Charcoal Grill

Which you do you perfer Gas or Charcoal grill?

• Gas

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Charcoal

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
AnnyGuy said:
Emphysema people CANNOT cook BBQ with Charcoal as it will make their breathing problems, hard to breathe. So they only can cook BBQ with gas grill.

Personally, I prefer gas grill.

We use gas grill to cook our bbq ribs it makes no differences between using charocal and gas, It's hard to breathe on both. Even smoke bothered my eyes as well on gas and charocal grills.

charcoal is better for REAL. Camping I used to grill chickens and steaks.

choarcoal is more tasteful, but gas is easier/faster but if u buy wood chip with flavor. it similar as choarcoal. its taste good and smell! yumm. Even use campfire with woods in it. its good too LOL

I dont know.. but..I like both.. charcoal have been around for over 100 years before gas came along...Just imagine you were in the country, in the middle of nowhere and got no gas?.. I am sure charcoal would do the same job as gas.. I mean.. cavemen/cavewomen and pre-history times have been using open fire to cook their meals..etc..

I prefer charcoal because food tastes better mmmhhhhh

I grill every weekends during summer time.... mmmmhhhh

Boult said:
I could say both cause cancer... this is third time in 3 yrs! I said everything cause cancer! EVERYTHING!!

Well, it has been said that just living long enough will get you cancer! ;)

Other than being careful (like not smoking cancer sticks), what more can one do? :dunno:

Gas is faster and expensive. Charcoal is longer and cheaper.

If you have the time and patience to wait 30 minutes for the charcoal to heat up, then go for it. If you rather have the grill ready in minutes, then get gas.

You can get a charcoal grill for under $50. A gas grill costs over $150. Some cost $1,000.

VamPyroX said:
Gas is faster and expensive. Charcoal is longer and cheaper.

If you have the time and patience to wait 30 minutes for the charcoal to heat up, then go for it. If you rather have the grill ready in minutes, then get gas.

You can get a charcoal grill for under $50. A gas grill costs over $150. Some cost $1,000.
yea true i agree with u!

I was going to say we are supposed to save natural gas instead of resource waste. charcoal is good choice. sick of unlead gas price...

Heath said:
Better to go with what God gave you. Break some branches off then build a nice pile then start getting better at starting the fire by hand, then cook your steak the old fashioned way. 100 % Natural.:cheers:
GOD put Coal on earth too you know.But you cant get wood and put it in a charcoal grill.

I prefer charcoal because it's cheaper to operate and it's safer than gas grills.

sequoias said:
I prefer charcoal because it's cheaper to operate and it's safer than gas grills.
Yep! I shoot a pile of coal and nothing happens. I shoot a gas tank... KABOOM!

Oops!

I rather Charcoal Grill than Gas since it's more safer and cheaper than Gas. Since I went to the Fire Station, Firefighters warned my family abt Gas Grill because of reasons- it could explode for no reason, etc like that. Plus, too impossible for Charcoal Grill causes people to getting cancer because I never hear abt it in the newspaper or whatever like that. I asked my friend which she have a friend who is the nurse abt Charcoal Grill causes people to getting cancer, she said no way it is very impossible because she didnt see anything say abt that in the books, in the classses that she took before become the nurse...

Sweetheart said:
You know that, black sqaure stuff in the bowl to burn to cooking food outside you know? I tried my best to explain ;)

ohh u mean like bbq cooking outside that kind of stuff?? :)

fei ku said:
ohh u mean like bbq cooking outside that kind of stuff?? :)

Yeppers, you just put the black square in the "bowl" then put a little of fuel on them then light them to be fire, leave it for couple of minutes or so to relax down then start to cooking food. Almost like Gas Grill but different ;)

Back