Gaming Rage?

Daredevel7

Adrenaline Junky
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever gotten really upset while playing video games? Perhaps not as upset as that German kid*. I know I've yelled and cursed at the TV quite a few times. Make me feel better by letting me know that I'm not the only one!

* For those who do not know what I am talking about: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq2NEY2ppiQ]‪German Kid Keyboard Smasher (English subtitles)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I have seen that video before. I am with Banjo.

He is truly addicted. He is like a junkie that can not get his fix.

:ugh:

lol... I guess some are assuming I am talking about gaming rage LIKE the boy in the video... noooooooooo! I said "NOT AS BAD".....

lol... I guess some are assuming I am talking about gaming rage LIKE the boy in the video... noooooooooo! I said "NOT AS BAD".....

Haha. :lol:

I will admit that I have gotten somewhat frustrated over a game when I was a teenager. However, it never got anywhere that bad. I would mutter at the screen occasionally and maybe shake a fist once in a while. But it's just a game.

I may get mad from time to time when the internet is slow. :) I get mad at the TV when a commercial breaks into a good part of a show or movie. :lol: I may grunt in frusteration or curse at it. But NOTHING like this kid!!

Hahaha, that's more like it! I've yelled out "Stupid a*****!" when I'm playing against a really hard boss that I have an extremely difficult time beating.

There was one thread about a father killing his toddler for interrupting his video game. It was horrible!

There was one thread about a father killing his toddler for interrupting his video game. It was horrible!

I also remember one where a couple let their "real" baby starve to death taking care of their "virtual" baby online.

Video games and internet are addictive and people truly get out of touch with reality.

I tell that kid to go outside and smell something...and what would that be? oh yeah, air.

Of course, you can't really play well when you are angry or stressed because you are not completely concentrated.

I saw that in few years. I used play UT2007 before and I don't even get rage. He must bad player or anger issue. :lol:

I guess he haven't heard of a term called "pause" in a video game before.

Back