Game of Intelligence

SeanB

Reaction score
There was a blonde who was sitting next to a lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer was naturally bored, so he kept bugging the blonde to play a game of intelligence with him.

The blonde was reluctant, so the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds. He told her that every time she could not answer his question, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50. The lawyer figured the blonde was so dumb, he could not lose, and the blonde thought for a few minutes and reluctantly accepted to play his game.

The lawyer fires his first question "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"

Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5. The blonde then asked the lawyer "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"

The lawyer's face looked extremely puzzled. He spent several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to figure out the answer. Finally, the angry and frustrated lawyer handed the blonde $50.00.

The blonde put the $50 into her purse quickly without saying a word. The lawyer was outraged at this point and asked, "Well, what is answer?"

The blonde glanced at him with a smirk on her face and handed him a $5 bill.

The answer is a man with a cane went up the hill and rode a horse on the way down. I would have made a fortune if I was on that plane with the lawyer lol

The answer is a man with a cane went up the hill and rode a horse on the way down. I would have made a fortune if I was on that plane with the lawyer lol
I've heard a similar riddle...

What starts walking on 4 legs, continues on 2 legs, then ends on 3 legs?

A man. As a baby, he crawls on all 4... then grows up walking on 2... then becomes old and walks on 2 plus a cane. ;)

I've heard a similar riddle...

What starts walking on 4 legs, continues on 2 legs, then ends on 3 legs?

A man. As a baby, he crawls on all 4... then grows up walking on 2... then becomes old and walks on 2 plus a cane. ;)

I have actually heard that one before. I love a good riddle or joke. Anytime I get those popsicle sticks with the riddles on the stick I always read them to see if they have any new riddles.

oh dear i having a blond moment i dont get it
The blonde did something dumb and smart.

He asked her a question, she didn't know the answer and gave him $5.

She asked him a question, he didn't know the answer and gave her $50.

He asked her what the answer was. Technically, that is a question. Since she didn't know the answer to that, she gave him $5.

At the end, she made a profit of $40.

thanks...i really having blond day and i essex girl(brits understand what i mean)

Back