Gallaudet?

scottw

Reaction score
Admission accepted me to Gallaudet Univeristy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so exciting! :D:D:D:D:D:D

What next? I get mail and fill it out. :D

Congratulations! :thumb: ... what's going to be your subject major? and your future career goal?

Congratulations!! :thumb: Enjoy your first year at Gally. :)

:afro:Congratulations! :afro:

Set a goal of what major you want to study. And keep it simple as 4 years plan of study. Declare your major by 2nd year, then start taking your major early and that way when you are 4th year and you will have easier time to get the general requirement.

That what I did. I declared my major in Recreation: Leadership and Programming at Gallaudet in 3rd semester and graduated 4 years with two summer internship. I attended Gallaudet Fall 2001 to May 2005. Graduated and was debt free of no student loans because I worked during there. I graduated with 129 credit hours, when the requirement was 124. My major was two top major with most credit hours required compared to many majors.

Make sure keep your years at Gallaudet 4 years and you will save A LOT of $$$$ on student loans.

TRY AVOID over 5 years plan. Finish school within 4-5 years. Recommend 4 years. You will be glad you did finish in 4 years than 5+ years.

When you finish 4 years, please contact me for job! I wanna see your resume!

Congratulation on your acceptance of Gally.

I wouldn't start at Gally untii fall 2011.

Congratulations! Way to go!
You will be happy, can go to Gallaudet University.

When I did not ready to go Gallaudet University. I will wait, then maybe I will be ready to go.

Well, you ask question about what do I major?

Well, I plan to take Math education or other??? So, I want to take B.A and Master degree. That what I feel about it.

The goal to help Gallaudet program and care of people need. I tutor them alot.

I will leave Mid-August. :D:D:D:D

Thank you for congratulation to me! I feel real proud and exciting! That is my dream come true what I saw about my graduate.

:afro:Congratulations! :afro:

Set a goal of what major you want to study. And keep it simple as 4 years plan of study. Declare your major by 2nd year, then start taking your major early and that way when you are 4th year and you will have easier time to get the general requirement.

That what I did. I declared my major in Recreation: Leadership and Programming at Gallaudet in 3rd semester and graduated 4 years with two summer internship. I attended Gallaudet Fall 2001 to May 2005. Graduated and was debt free of no student loans because I worked during there. I graduated with 129 credit hours, when the requirement was 124. My major was two top major with most credit hours required compared to many majors.

Make sure keep your years at Gallaudet 4 years and you will save A LOT of $$$$ on student loans.

TRY AVOID over 5 years plan. Finish school within 4-5 years. Recommend 4 years. You will be glad you did finish in 4 years than 5+ years.

When you finish 4 years, please contact me for job! I wanna see your resume!

Well, I have SSI, SSDI. So, I fill Pell Grant, Scholarship and work study in Gallaudet. ;) I have no idea what I gonna do. Financial Aid know about me. Hope that I help better to enough money. :D

So, what I want are BA and Master degree. That what I want. You recent that I tell you that my major is math Education or other? I don't know. :)

Hey scottw, I'm going to Gallaudet this fall too! I'm sure I'll bump into you on the campus! Go Bisons! 2012 Rocks!

I agree with many others. As a former Gally student, I can see that it is so easy to get caught up with the social aspects of it and forget about one's goals. Set your goals and be dilingant with them and u will do fine1

Congrats!

Not to mention being almiost in the midldle of Wash DC.. So much to see, so much to learn, and Wash DC is the place to be !!!

I enjoyed my time at Gally and WashDC.. Matter of fact, I stayed in the area for years after Gally...

Good luck with the new students going to Gally, study hard and be patient with yourself.. Life is Good..

Hey scottw, I'm going to Gallaudet this fall too! I'm sure I'll bump into you on the campus! Go Bisons! 2012 Rocks!

Really! That great! come e mail me. go to private room please. I with you and can't wait to see you and talk. :D

I not go visit Gallaudet. :( But I will go August 20. My dad take me ride to Washington D.C. 15 hours drive. :O

Congratulations. I'll visit Gally in sometime during the year (my few friends are in for Master's) to catch up old times.

Well, I have SSI, SSDI. So, I fill Pell Grant, Scholarship and work study in Gallaudet. ;) I have no idea what I gonna do. Financial Aid know about me. Hope that I help better to enough money. :D

So, what I want are BA and Master degree. That what I want. You recent that I tell you that my major is math Education or other? I don't know. :)

SSI is good source of money to pay of your tuitions. That what I did too. I used SSI and worked on campus to pay for my room/board and tuitions. After graduation, got full time job. I closed my case with SSI. Ever since, I have been earning more than what SSI offers.

Try fastweb.com, or any scholarship website you can find. Fill out as many as you can. You rather to have school paid off and you will be happy. Student loans do hurt us more in the real world after graduation. So its better to keep student loan minimal. That way you can set your grounds stronger and have good launch into real world.

I had reverse my decision about enroll at Gally in next year instead of 3 years later, however I need enroll at different college first.

SSI is good source of money to pay of your tuitions. That what I did too. I used SSI and worked on campus to pay for my room/board and tuitions. After graduation, got full time job. I closed my case with SSI. Ever since, I have been earning more than what SSI offers.

Try fastweb.com, or any scholarship website you can find. Fill out as many as you can. You rather to have school paid off and you will be happy. Student loans do hurt us more in the real world after graduation. So its better to keep student loan minimal. That way you can set your grounds stronger and have good launch into real world.

I don't know. I do trust God help me. :D I hope. :)

Back