Gallaudet professor

H

HyperFlirter

Who is good professor at Gallaudet University.

Make the question more clearer. "Which professor/teacher would you recommend for -enter class name here-?"

VamPyroX said:
Make the question more clearer. "Which professor/teacher would you recommend for -enter class name here-?"
name them all will ya?

Bush_in_2004! said:
I could name a few to avoid if one wants a well-rounded education.
any good ASL teacher... not a hearing "ms/mr know deaf it all" thing...

pimpdaddyposse said:
any good ASL teacher... not a hearing "ms/mr know deaf it all" thing...

ahem, did you notice the word "avoid" in my sentence?

at any rate, IKJ has demoted a couple of (IMO) turkeys and others have chosen to retire thus (IMO) raising the academic standards at GU!

Hi there!

As a Gallaudet alumni, It is hard for me to answer this question because I do not know what your major will be.

During my years at Gallaudet, I liked Robert Weinstock cuz he was a great and cool guy to teach and even chat. Ah yes Asuma Smits was the other one because she got a quick wit and smooth and sharp talks. I do not know if she is still teaching at Gallaudet University. In speaking of fairness, Camille Mitchell (French) and William Sloboda (Accounting) were the most fair professors that I ever had and I enjoyed attending those courses under them. Yes, Rachel Carmichael and Sandra Burton (Physical Education) were good ones, too.

The most important thing is to have good rapport with the professors and you will do well in your courseworks. If not, you will have tough luck.

*reading KingCobra's comment* Ahh William Sloboda's on the list... I'll add that to my list...

KingCobra said:
Hi there!

As a Gallaudet alumni, It is hard for me to answer this question because I do not know what your major will be.

During my years at Gallaudet, I liked Robert Weinstock cuz he was a great and cool guy to teach and even chat. Ah yes Asuma Smits was the other one because she got a quick wit and smooth and sharp talks. I do not know if she is still teaching at Gallaudet University. In speaking of fairness, Camille Mitchell (French) and William Sloboda (Accounting) were the most fair professors that I ever had and I enjoyed attending those courses under them. Yes, Rachel Carmichael and Sandra Burton (Physical Education) were good ones, too.

The most important thing is to have good rapport with the professors and you will do well in your courseworks. If not, you will have tough luck.
are you a frat bro from gallaudet? i forgot what symbol, but i know there are frat motto is cobra...so KingCobra...sound like you are president of KS OR KP or whatever that related to cobra.

The frat he refering is ASP. Ok, back to the topic, there are some good and some bad professors. It is depend on your major.

Back