Funny Thing About Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what all the statistics are.

Wouldnt it be better if one got addicted, to be able to buy it from a pharmacy rather than being at the mercy of a dealer? Criminalizing drugs makes the prices artificially high. Causing some to resort to prostitution to support their habit.

My plan would tax the drugs to fund rehab facilities. That way if someone got addicted they would have resources available.

I dont know why people think criminalizing drugs is such a good thing. People still find a way to get them. Making it uncontrolled and unregulated.

Back when alcohol was illegal, there were risks of getting bad booze. A lot of people were blinded from bad hooch. You all have heard about blind blues musicians. Thats how some of them were blinded.

Only the desperate or the messed up ones would go out and actually seek drug dealers. What makes you think there isn't a large population who WOULDN'T go out and look for a drug dealer/break the law/etc, but are willing to buy legal drugs just to try it out? You seem to think that people who buy drugs illegally will be the ONLY ones who will buy drugs legally.

Only the desperate or the messed up ones would go out and actually seek drug dealers. What makes you think there isn't a large population who WOULDN'T go out and look for a drug dealer/break the law/etc, but are willing to buy legal drugs just to try it out? You seem to think that people who buy drugs illegally will be the ONLY ones who will buy drugs legally.

and you seem to think that legalizing the drugs means an implosion of # of drug users. Beside - is our current situation ANY better?

and you seem to think that legalizing the drugs means an implosion of # of drug users. Beside - is our current situation ANY better?

Would legalizing drugs REDUCE drug users? Highly doubtful.

Either it will not change or increase drug users. I don't see the benefits of legalizing ALL drugs to overcome the risk.

Either it will not change or increase drug users. I don't see the benefits of legalizing ALL drugs to overcome the risk.

logically (with common sense) - yes
statistically - nope

I ain't FOR legalizing ALL drugs. Some drugs should remain BANNED but I think we should legalize marijuana and cocaine. :dunno:

Anyone know the data for Amsterdam? Since they legalized weed, are more people smoking it?

They also had a program for providing heroin for addicts. The results were the addicts became more productive citizens.

You would think there would be no cigarette smokers with all the warnings on the pack. But it doesnt seem to stop some people.

You would think there would be no cigarette smokers with all the warnings on the pack. But it doesnt seem to stop some people.

EXACTLY......... what if cigarettes were illegal? Would that stop SOME people?

Like I said before, is there nothing to be said about addiction? I personally don't believe weed is addictive, that's why Amsterdam probably didn't have an implosion of drug users.

statistically - nope

I ain't FOR legalizing ALL drugs. Some drugs should remain BANNED but I think we should legalize marijuana and cocaine. :dunno:

Cocaine? Are you serious?

That is a highly addictive drug. More addictive than Cigarettes, booze and Marijuana.

Why do you think cocaine should be legalized?? Just curious...

statistically - nope

Whoa! Cocaine? :eek3:

*whispers* does Jiro have a secret coke habit....?

:D I kid!

That is a highly addictive drug. More addictive than Cigarettes, booze and Marijuana.

WHAT? SAY AGAIN??
crackhead1.gif

why not? there are plenty of other drugs that as addictive and dangerous as cocaine. Legalize cocaine and TAX THE CRAP OUT OF IT! :D at least it'll curb down the use of dirty crack and heroine.

WHAT? SAY AGAIN??
crackhead1.gif

Need me to repeat just ask again I will be glad to. :)

:rofl2:

why not? there are plenty of other drugs that as addictive and dangerous as cocaine. Legalize cocaine and TAX THE CRAP OUT OF IT! :D at least it'll curb down the use of dirty crack and heroine.

Do you think heroin should be legalized too?

Has Jiro been smoking crack when he said that cocaine should be leagalized? :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back