Funny as Heck or Not?

Do you think this video (fake) is funny as heck or not?

• Funny as heck!!!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • This is disgusting

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiro, you're catching Kokonut's obsessive behavior! Naughty boy!

Jiro, you're catching Kokonut's obsessive behavior! Naughty boy!

:lol:

the only difference between us is that the pot is calling the kettle black :lol:

I agree with souggy, about the commerical with that kitten was so tasteless. these people who works for this commerical have no heart for animals. why should they have to advertise about having beheading kitten with brand car. :roll: so tasteless. they could have think better of advertising the brand car than having kitten in it. that was a cheap shot.

In your opinion. But to the majority, it clearly isn't. At least that's what I'm seeing here.

So? No animals were hurt or killed here. A fact. A fake pidgeon was killed also. Where's the outrage over that one? Oh, wait. It's not a fake cute cat.

Now, how would this be different suppose it was a fake snake? Maybe have this whole thing done done in a Wile. E. Coyote cartoon type format? Any different in how people would object to the killing of a fake animal?

So? No animals were hurt or killed here. A fact. A fake pidgeon was killed also. Where's the outrage over that one? Oh, wait. It's not a fake cute cat.

Now, how would this be different suppose it was a fake snake? Maybe have this whole thing done done in a Wile. E. Coyote cartoon type format? Any different in how people would object to the killing of a fake animal?

So? It seems like you're the one who cannot deal with the fact not many are finding the humour in it. The commercial has a very strong malevolent tone to it rather than a dark humour to it, not to mention it's quite graphic compared to the one with the bird.

I know I wouldn't want to see a snake being beheaded either. That goes for all living creatures too.

(shrugs)

Would you find it funny if it was a child instead of cat?

I know I wouldn't.

So? It seems like you're the one who cannot deal with the fact not many are finding the humour in it. The commercial has a very strong malevolent tone to it rather than a dark humour to it, not to mention it's quite graphic compared to the one with the bird.

I know I wouldn't want to see a snake being beheaded either. That goes for all living creatures too.

(shrugs)

Would you find it funny if it was a child instead of cat?

I know I wouldn't.

Actually, I agreed with what RockDrummer said in post #29(http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/77577-evil-twin-car-commercial.html#post1577974) where "One mans laughter is another mans disgust." Oh, I accept people's disgust in this and not finding humor it just as I found the "manboob" commercial gross and not funny at all. But to call the cat commercial a snuff film really is going beyond hyperbole here.

I sense a bit of dishonesty here when it comes to animated creatures getting killed, not to mentioned human beings. We see that all the time in movies that people get to see and watch. What's next, don't want to see fake bugs and spiders get squashed, too? Odd how people choose their entertainment venues.

The face of death movie is made of fake objects. Wait they might be real, I'm confused... STILL the same thing. That's the "hate" idea that is being portrayed here, a stumbling block to those who WOULD LOVE to do it. I discourage this video with resentment knowing that it will be used as incentive for those who WILL do it.

Uhm... you can't kill something that is FAKE!!

Right, I see your point of view, it's a FAKE. However, it indicts the IDEA into the group of society that WOULD love to do it. It is very encouraging to them.

TASTELESS i m saying that it's a totally stupid commerical even though if it were a child or cat or dog or bird or so. what was the point for showing off the brand car yet kill some animals or kids. It does not make sense. therefore it is So tasteless.

Right, I see your point of view, it's a FAKE. However, it indicts the IDEA into the group of society that WOULD love to do it. It is very encouraging to them.
Trust me. People that kill cats don't need to be encouraged.

Trust me. People that kill cats don't need to be encouraged.

they do record it and share it (or keep it for themselves). after all... pedophiles do same.

they do record it and share it (or keep it for themselves). after all... pedophiles do same.
People killing cats have been doing so for much longer than the internet has been around.

hypothetically - if it was an illegal immigrant instead of cat..... would it still be funny as heck?
As I mentioned before. Humor is subjective. Live and let live my brother.

People killing cats have been doing so for much longer than the internet has been around.

they used a video camera. Internet is just a median to share their videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back