Funniest Beer Commericals you ever saw?

ravensteve1961

Reaction score
Can you tell us 3 of your favorite funniest beer commericals.
1. Lite Beer ,,,We only need 1 pin rodney 1 Pin (rolls ball hits pin bouncers off lane) Oh Rodney!!
2.Another Lite Beer ,,,, Bob Ucker ( call the box office BINGO you got free seats to the game thats why i drink lite beer from miller (sits down in box seats)" Usher" youre in the wrong seat buddy comon ,,,comon ,,,comon ,,,,,(in the last row upper deck)" Ucker" He missed the tag he missed the tag
3. Miller Beer (refs stealing beer and police arrives) Police officer( we have reported some one been stealing miller beer)( that wouldnt be us officers) ""Cop""( may i see those recipts please?) (ref take off running cops chases them) LOL!!!!!

i love that black guy with black dog walk around the street and saw the sign bud light on bar ! remember? i love that commerical! it was awesome and funny! :afro:

I miss those mixed-up sports commercials. There would be two guys arguing about what to watch on television. Suddenly, the bartender says, "Why don't we watch both!?" and slams a bottle of beer on the television merging both shows into one. One of them was golf and football. ;)

Heineken

I recent went to Amsterdam, Holland and went to check out the Heineken Brewery, this place is really awesome. I got 4 free drinks and boy, I was drunk coming out of that brewery place lol. I wish I could post a pic of the brewery but I don't know how to post it right here.
Anyway, I believe that Heineken has the funniest commericals around. Espically this one for the recent holiday seasons where this guy wrapped up a 6-pack case for his girlfriend for christmas, but he looked around and realized he had nothing for himself, so he ripped a small hole of the wrapping to pick his own Heineken and noticed the small hole so he put a bow on it, sat back and drank his Heineken.

Back