Fun wedding songs? suggestion?

Songs? I´m too stupid to suggest you anything about songs... but wedding games... :lol:

What about *Grow Old With You*" from the Wedding Singer.....NOT the orgional one, but the Broadway version?

How about the Kissing Dance??
Where ya take your partner & kiss kiss & get all wet & sloppy LoL:lol:

there is a fun song called the CHA CHA Slide.... its almost like the elecric slide, but it is different.... it is alot of fun..... you should get that if you know the dance to it..

there is a fun song called the CHA CHA Slide.... its almost like the elecric slide, but it is different.... it is alot of fun..... you should get that if you know the dance to it..

I don't know Cha Cha, but I'll find out if anyone in my family knows the dance routine for that one. :giggle:

Me lazy to read all due too tired! lol

Rather if anyone has said that same thing as I have here or not!! If so pls delete this! :lol: I am such so good mooding for some reason! lol

I suggest for u both, RR and ^Angel^ go on as nake for the wedding would mean for everyone (guests as well as maids...etc) go without clothes!!! :whip:

:giggle: ****zooooooooommm***

JUST KIDDDDINGGGGGG!! :lol:

Suggestion for wedding song

You probably already have There is Love on your list. Here's a link for the lyrics and a charity that Paul (Peter, Paul, and Mary.. not McCartney ;)) set up with the royalties.

f-21-66

Last edited:
Back