Free stuff for college students ~college survival kit

:rofl: This thread was supposed to be about college and getting a free college survival kits and now where did condoms get thrown into the conversation ? but it does really say alots about the moral fiber of America's universities. It is sad though. :cool:

I don't see anything that help those college kids from being rape, all I see is information regarding beliefs, spiritual inculding a blockbuster movie rental and etc.. I'm wondering why in the earth they call it survival kit then?

I don't see anything that help those college kids from being rape, all I see is information regarding beliefs, spiritual inculding a blockbuster movie rental and etc.. I'm wondering why in the earth they call it survival kit then?

Popcorn help stay awake during study etc .....

:rofl: I remmy those wonderful gifts I got in my dorms every year. I never use them anyways. Yes, I got the condoms too ;) They should have put in a banana in the kit so the freshmen can practice putting condom on the banana. :lol:

:rofl: I remmy those wonderful gifts I got in my dorms every year. I never use them anyways. Yes, I got the condoms too ;) They should have put in a banana in the kit so the freshmen can practice putting condom on the banana. :lol:

:giggle: :rofl: Good one!

College is not really the place nor the time for sexual relations. College is about studying for a future job. Of course, it is good and healthy to meet a good woman and then ask her to marry you after you graduate from college and have a house , a truck for yourself and a car or a family van for her then when you both are married. The marriage is beautiful and greatly blessed by God then you both can start a family. God Bless !!!!! :) :thumb:

I agree 110% with Heath!!

God bless all you lovely people out there...

Kashveera

College is also a time to go out and party and meet people. Its a great time to be young in a world of its own--colleges are like that with dorms, fast food, etc. Just be be smart about partying and have a balance between social life and studying. ;)

Back