Free Gmail Invites

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
This is the place to offer/request free Gmail invites. Only ACTIVE members can request a Gmail invite.

I currently don't have any Gmail invites, but others who do please let us know by posting here.

i have 6 total invitations any male willing to strip nude for me just to get an invitation? :P lol i am joking...

anyone want one pm me with your email address

*for those who have yahoo or hotmail address once the invitation is sent out check the junk or bulk folder...*

I have 2 Gmail accounts, so therefore I have 12 invites. :P Heh...if any interested parties want one, just PM me with your email address and I'll send out an invite. :D

o0obluemoon0o0 said:
What's gmail? whats it for?
It's like Hotmail and Yahoo... but with 1 GB of memory. Hotmail only offers 2 MB. Yahoo only offers 100 MB. Gmail offers 1,000 MB. That's 10 times more than Yahoo and 500 times more than Hotmail. :)

VamPyroX said:
It's like Hotmail and Yahoo... but with 1 GB of memory. Hotmail only offers 2 MB. Yahoo only offers 100 MB. Gmail offers 1,000 MB. That's 10 times more than Yahoo and 500 times more than Hotmail. :)

I cant find new registration for gmail? help me please

o0obluemoon0o0

o0obluemoon0o0,

I beleive gmail is Google Free Web Mail (just like Yahoo, Hotmail Web mail) but larger email storage.

I saw on Google list but difficult to get one.

Yes, Gmail is bigger, almost same as Yahoo etc....
BUT, Gmail do NOT have any "folders"
where we can NOT organize nor file any e-mail
sometimes I do like to create my own folders
just for organization purposes.

Last edited:
I need a gmail invite

Hotmail stinx. Looking to start the arduous task of aquiring a gmail invite. If anyone could assist, I would be much obliged.

Your pal,
Brian

If you would read this friggen thread it says to pm me with your friggen name and e mail ok im tired of friggen saying it do you friggen under stand !

Back