France 30 Killed 100 Injured

i was referring to them having paris in a state of emergency for over a year and this latest act has expanded that emergency .....terrorism is to spread terror. they have been doing that. as for taking out their leadership, that also was the policy against the veit gong an dnva...it didnt work , and that was done int he real ont he groudn, doign by 15000 feet hasnt proved too affective..
judgign by the stacks of bodies th elast year in france anyway.
-It obviously hasn't had the french people too worried because they still are going to clubs, going to restaurants, celebrating Bastille day, etc. Some people have probably curtailed public activities, but it hasn't shut the country down. The object of any war is to destroy the leadership. In Vietnam it wasn't done in the North, but it was done in the South with the assassination of Ngo Dinh Diem and his brother Ngo Dinh Nhu, by Nguyễn Văn Nhung, during a coup d’état sanctioned by the US government. It actually backfired on the US because Diem was perhaps the strongest ally they had in South Vietnam in the fight against communist aggression. Lyndon Johnson thought he could bomb the North back into the stone age with his "rolling thunder campaign" It didn't work and finally in 1965, he sent in ground troops and the war was fought to a stalemate, until the Paris Peace Accord. We left and two years later the country was overtaken by the communist. The biggest problem with the Vietnam war was the politicians namely Lyndon Johnson wouldn't let the generals fight the war and they had to have the White Houses permission to do anything.

hoichi said:
theyve alos stated allot more then that havnt they?

-Basically there statement has always been " if you don't believe their take on the islamic faith and radical islam, you will be killed."

hoichi said:
why do you believe air striks will even get the job done...

-I don't.

hoichi said:
of course not im a buddhsit

-You better learn how they think, because they have killed buddhist in the past and won't hesitate to do it again.

hoichi said:
well kill them all, as in every muslem, is just calling for genocide, considering they have nations with nukes pls do tell how will you do this?
i think we as a civilization can come with other options besides bringing back the gas chambers..

-I haven't said kill every muslim. We have to kill the people and the family members of the people who practice the "religion" of radical islam.

Dude... either just report it or let them know in PM. Don't be rude about it.

You can't report if it isn't violation of forum rule.

I remind them to fix the broken quotes to avoid the confusion so I don't see about how rude like y'all did to WDYS.

Would leave you no better then them... you would kill more innocent lives... not one living family member? So children must be slaughtered in their mother's arms while babies are murdered in their crib?
Yeah... such extremism should be avoided and fear such as this is detrimental to any kind of free society

True, but that is the only way you will stop them. Osama Bin Ladens son has vowed revenge to the U.S. for killing his father, so the saga continues.[/QUOTE]

By going after innocents and slaughtering them one would be strengthening the enemy. His son vows to go after the US then go after him leave the innocent lives alone. I believe the US has committed enough murder that we do not need to add killing babies on top of everything else.

You can't report if it isn't violation of forum rule.

I remind them to fix the broken quotes to avoid the confusion so I don't see about how rude like y'all did to WDYS.
Chill, no one is perfect. It was not to you and Seb understood just fine. If you do not have anything to add on this topic why not just run to another thread and hijack it. You are not a Mod and my post caused no harm. No need to be rude.

Isis claims responsibility for Nice attack
The Local/AFP · 16 Jul 2016, 13:37

According to French media, the Islamic State (Isis) terrorist organisation has claimed responsibility for Thursday's Bastille Day attack which killed 84 people in Nice.

The Islamic State (Isis) group claimed responsibility for the truck attack that killed 84 people in Nice on France's national holiday, a news service affiliated with the jihadists said Saturday.

Amaq quoted an Isis security source as saying one of its "soldiers" carried out Thursday's carnage "in response to calls to target nations of coalition states that are fighting (Isis)".

A statement from Isis's official radio bulletin Al-Bayan said the attacker had carried out a "new, special operation using a truck".

Al-Bayan warned that Western countries "will not be spared from the blows of the mujahideen" no matter how much they increase their security measures.

For several years, extremist groups such as Isis and Al-Qaeda have exhorted followers to strike "infidels" -- singling out France on several occasions -- using whatever means they have to hand.

In September 2014, Isis spokesman Abu Mohammed al-Adnani, suggested supporters "run (infidels) over with your car".

While some attacks on the West -- such as the November assault on Paris and the March bombings in Brussels -- were carried out by jihadists who have been to the centre of IS operations in Iraq and Syria, others have been led by so-called "lone-wolf" attackers.

Lahouaiej-Bouhlel's father said he had suffered from depression and had "no links" to religion.

"From 2002 to 2004, he had problems that caused a nervous breakdown. He would become angry and he shouted... he would break anything he saw in front of him," Mohamed Mondher Lahouaiej-Bouhlel said in Tunisia.

Neighbours described the attacker, who worked as a delivery man, as a loner who never responded to their greetings.

He and his wife had three children, but she had demanded a divorce after a "violent argument", one neighbour said.

Meanwhile, according to legal sources, four men believed to be linked to the Tunisian man who killed 84 people when he drove a truck into a Bastille Day crowd in Nice were arrested overnight Saturday, a judicial source said.

One of the men being held was arrested Friday and three others on Saturday morning, the source added. The driver's estranged wife is also still being held by police.

Isis claims responsibility for Nice attack
The Local/AFP · 16 Jul 2016, 13:37

According to French media, the Islamic State (Isis) terrorist organisation has claimed responsibility for Thursday's Bastille Day attack which killed 84 people in Nice.

The Islamic State (Isis) group claimed responsibility for the truck attack that killed 84 people in Nice on France's national holiday, a news service affiliated with the jihadists said Saturday.

Amaq quoted an Isis security source as saying one of its "soldiers" carried out Thursday's carnage "in response to calls to target nations of coalition states that are fighting (Isis)".

A statement from Isis's official radio bulletin Al-Bayan said the attacker had carried out a "new, special operation using a truck".

Al-Bayan warned that Western countries "will not be spared from the blows of the mujahideen" no matter how much they increase their security measures.

For several years, extremist groups such as Isis and Al-Qaeda have exhorted followers to strike "infidels" -- singling out France on several occasions -- using whatever means they have to hand.

In September 2014, Isis spokesman Abu Mohammed al-Adnani, suggested supporters "run (infidels) over with your car".

While some attacks on the West -- such as the November assault on Paris and the March bombings in Brussels -- were carried out by jihadists who have been to the centre of IS operations in Iraq and Syria, others have been led by so-called "lone-wolf" attackers.

Lahouaiej-Bouhlel's father said he had suffered from depression and had "no links" to religion.

"From 2002 to 2004, he had problems that caused a nervous breakdown. He would become angry and he shouted... he would break anything he saw in front of him," Mohamed Mondher Lahouaiej-Bouhlel said in Tunisia.

Neighbours described the attacker, who worked as a delivery man, as a loner who never responded to their greetings.

He and his wife had three children, but she had demanded a divorce after a "violent argument", one neighbour said.

Meanwhile, according to legal sources, four men believed to be linked to the Tunisian man who killed 84 people when he drove a truck into a Bastille Day crowd in Nice were arrested overnight Saturday, a judicial source said.

One of the men being held was arrested Friday and three others on Saturday morning, the source added. The driver's estranged wife is also still being held by police.

More in link:
https://www.google.com/search?q=isi...d-metropcs-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
I heard on the news today that there been no proof that ISIS did this , they like to take credit for all terrorist acts even when they didn't do it .

Chill, no one is perfect. It was not to you and Seb understood just fine. If you do not have anything to add on this topic why not just run to another thread and hijack it. You are not a Mod and my post caused no harm. No need to be rude.

I didn't understand about what are you saying with broken quote and it is confusing, so please fix the quote before you post - don't delete [ ] between your username and end of QUOTE, or it will break.

But I'm not upset, just nuisance and just remind y'all isn't hijacking this thread, also my reaction is just teasing at you, not serious reaction and I regretted my action. Those of your posts are public, not PM.

My apology so let move on.

I edited my post to make looks polite, not rude with !!! at end of sentence.

Last edited:
I heard on the news today that there been no proof that ISIS did this , they like to take credit for all terrorist acts even when they didn't do it .

I think ISIS cares about getting attention on media, even they didn't sponsor or planning the attack.

84 people died, that's far more than 49 people died at gay club shooting. :(

Read something I would like to share... it is part of news article.

It remained unclear whether the Islamic State had directed the attack, was taking responsibility for an assault it inspired or was simply seeking publicity from an event in which it had no direct hand. But no matter the exact connection to organized groups, investigators appear to believe that Bouhlel was taking his cues from their message.

The link underscores the difficulty of preventing the spread of extremist ideology in a world where even people like Bouhlel — whose family and neighbors portray him as a troubled loner — can be spurred to attack without training, resources or connections.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...LVsG-5ThEDY0E-9WQ&sig2=JWNgkzPR0_RGVntA8x4m4Q

Does using the ideology, methods, and the like not constitute as a killing for them?
Yes, I would like a connection past a name ... and looking into his path of radicalization does help. I am curious of the outcome of that investigation and see how deep this rabbit hole is.

Update:

PARIS – Authorities in Nice are protesting against a request from French anti-terror police to delete surveillance camera images of last week's deadly truck attack, amid growing questions over the scale of the police presence at the time.

The city received a letter this week from the SDAT anti-terrorism agency, obtained by The Associated Press, saying images of the July 14 attack should be destroyed....

More:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/22/police-ask-nice-to-delete-surveillance-images-attack0.html

France will never win if they remain terrified of the truth

its that simple.

Back