fractured hand

JennyB

Reaction score
I fell on some ice yesterday and fractured my hand. Now I have a big cast. Luckily my non-dominant hand, but still sucky. Boooo.

I fell on some ice yesterday and fractured my hand. Now I have a big cast. Luckily my non-dominant hand, but still sucky. Boooo.

oh my lordy. be careful, jenny!

why not post a pix of your cast! we'll sign it.... somehow!

I hope you're alright! At least now, if some bad people harass you, you can whack them with that cast (not too hard though, might hurt yourself some more!)
oh and we can find some way to sign it...maybe make a list of names and then she can somehow print them out and stick them on??

I am sorry. Hope your hand gets heal so quickly. I hated that when it happens. I fell on the black ice pavement on the way to work last year. My elbow hit on the ground real hard. It hurts real bad.

19343_225008218612_502618612_3195113_1761201_n.jpg

only pic so far

oh look! you're in a jolly mood! now what you need is a Jiro's Special Edition Sunglasses to top it off! :cool2:

to top it all off my 20th birthday is Thursday! Happy birthday to me:giggle:

wow, get well soon. Happy birthday. And though I have never broken a hand or wrist. I have helped main friends. Lots of physical therapy. Find a friend that will push you even though you don't want to do it.

Sorry about the broke hand. I broke my left hand 2 years ago and had surgery on it. I am very bad patient though. I hated the cast and after missing one softball game I was too obsessed and cut it off with a dremmel tool ( with just a few cuts to my wrist area LOL)

Anyhow, have a Happy Birthday and take it easy

Oh ouch, get well and I hope you will have a speedy recovery.

ouch. I hope you heal soon! I remember I broke my hand when I tried to do cartwheels in the dark when I was 9.

Back