fox news caught rallying the crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, conservative protest are understandless so they are trying find any excuse to hate Obama.

And people continue to cite them and give them credibility.:roll:

Obama is a polictician. Fox calls themselves a news agency. See the difference?:roll:

Re: your second statement: only from someone who relies on people like those at Fox News.:roll:

Fox news just didn't want this to happen.

mccain-excitement.jpg

That's all.

They were already cheering...Foxnews asked them to cheer louder for the camera. Not a big deal. I've seen it before and not entirely unusual. But if people actually think it's a big deal then feel free to grab away at grasping straws then.

They were already cheering...Foxnews asked them to cheer louder for the camera. Not a big deal. I've seen it before and not entirely unusual. But if people actually think it's a big deal then feel free to grab away at grasping straws then.

You mean the Foxnews crew were grasping strawmen? :lol:

Faux News said that the reporter was "inexperienced" and that she has been "disciplined." Whatever. :roll:

Media hype.:roll:

If Fox News issue warn to conservative people about North Korea will consider to nuke America so I bet conservative people would zoom over the world and blame on Obama, even run to white house and pushes Obama to take action. :lol:

I am not surprised. Anymore than I would be surprised if religious talk show marched against abortion. Fox only meant they will let all side party debate with them or have their say and sometimes let them have their own show ... But Fox don't have to agree with them.

yes, and who cares, people will cheer if they agree with it. I can't imagine anyone who is FOR national health care cheering with people who are AGAINST it just because fox news told them to cheer.

yes, and who cares, people will cheer if they agree with it. I can't imagine anyone who is FOR national health care cheering with people who are AGAINST it just because fox news told them to cheer.

Uhh......that's the point now, isn't it? :roll:

you mean, you would clap if you were there?

(My post is simply agreeing with Coconut)

Faux News said that the reporter was "inexperienced" and that she has been "disciplined." Whatever. :roll:

Maybe nobody else noticed the word in bold, but I did. :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back