fox news caught rallying the crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, kokonut, this thread isn't about segregation. It is about Fox News being caught in lies, and effectively participating, under the guise of a "news agency" in partisan protest. Try to focus.

Then don't divert by focusing on the commenter.

beside, I don't remember Foxnews reporting Obama is ______ <---fill in the blank, such as communist. Now I heard people debated about it on Foxnews, just like "The Views".. but never report it as a fact. Not that I'm aware of anyway.

Then don't divert by focusing on the commenter.

As much as you would like it to be, it isn't about the commentator. It is about the cvommentators posts that are attempting to divert. However, I will regress and focus on the commentator to this degree in this post...you seriously need to do some identity development work. You seem to think your words make up the sum of your identity. There is therapy available to help you with that little misconception.

Now, as difficult as it is for you to take your focus of of yourself, and concentrate it on the topic, do please attempt to do so here.

As much as you would like it to be, it isn't about the commentator. It is about the cvommentators posts that are attempting to divert. However, I will regress and focus on the commentator to this degree in this post...you seriously need to do some identity development work. You seem to think your words make up the sum of your identity. There is therapy available to help you with that little misconception.

Again, more diversion away from the topic and ad homenim attacks.

Now, as difficult as it is for you to take your focus of of yourself, and concentrate it on the topic, do please attempt to do so here.

I rest my case.

I rest my case.

Your case rested months ago when you ran out of fact and started cutting and pasting extreme right wing opinion in an attempt to portray it as fact.

Now focus, take a deep breath and repeat after me: "Fox News is participating in partisan protests and telling lies about their competitors. That is the topic."

Your case rested months ago when you ran out of fact and started cutting and pasting extreme right wing opinion in an attempt to portray it as fact.

Now focus, take a deep breath and repeat after me: "Fox News is participating in partisan protests and telling lies about their competitors. That is the topic."

More diversion...

More diversion...

If you don't have anything of substance to add to the discussion, kokonut, stop typing. You are showing yourself to be unarmed and petty.

Anything to add to the topic?

Worlds%20Smallest%20Violin.jpg

Attempting to create a news article about this, Fox style: "In an interesting twist, Fox News has become the news today. Some Leftist paparazzi, with an agenda, insinuated, via doctored photos, that Fox News has been goading protest participants to generate more noise; thus hoping to increase ad revenues through perceived higher Nielson ratings."

Mod's Note:

This thread is closed because once again, it has been derailed. Guys, let's remember at least please, stay on the topic rather than letting it be diverted. There is no need for us all to be given the same runarounds.

It is getting old and tiresome.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back