Founder of Popeye's Famous Fried Chicken dies . . .

Seriously, I am so so so tired of seeing KFC around here. It practically exists everywhere in this state! :lol: KFC used to have great chickens and their mashed potatoes were good but lately over through the years, it's taste has declined. Even though it's here, I haven't been to one for a long while. However, KFC has a rich history and it's headquarters is in Louisville, KY. It also contains Colonel Sander's Museum.

I've found that Popeye's chickens are better because it is cooked to a crisp. There was a popeye's chicken restaurant here but it closed down few years ago.

Has anyone heard of Bojangles as well? Bojangles is another fast food restaurants that serves chickens. It is delicious and I haven't been to one for years.

Bojangles been closing in past serval years.. I do Belive NC might have it bec i ate there 3 yrs ago. thier Steak biscuts rocks and Cajun Style Chicken too and KFC n LEES rocks! Popeyes Jamyla rocks too

Really? I thought it was in all states. Where are you?

Popeye's isn't in this state as well.

So how is your cholestrol doing since you went to Popeye's to honor him as well as McDonald's to honor the egg mcmuffin inventor? :)

Seriously, I am so so so tired of seeing KFC around here. It practically exists everywhere in this state! :lol: KFC used to have great chickens and their mashed potatoes were good but lately over through the years, it's taste has declined. Even though it's here, I haven't been to one for a long while. However, KFC has a rich history and it's headquarters is in Louisville, KY. It also contains Colonel Sander's Museum.

I've found that Popeye's chickens are better because it is cooked to a crisp. There was a popeye's chicken restaurant here but it closed down few years ago.

Has anyone heard of Bojangles as well? Bojangles is another fast food restaurants that serves chickens. It is delicious and I haven't been to one for years.

I used to eat Bojangles when I lived in Nashville. I haven't seen one since moving back to Ohio, though. It is really good food. I also like Popeye's. but not real fond of KFC. I agree that it has gone donwhill in the last several years. It is way too greasy and not crispy.

Umm I havent chance eat at popeye's !! but saw it somewhere !

I like popeye's but I dont go there too often although its just down the street from Starbucks..... :lol:

So how is your cholestrol doing since you went to Popeye's to honor him as well as McDonald's to honor the egg mcmuffin inventor? :)
My cholesterol is always good. I don't eat at fast food places every single day. ;)

There IS popeyes here in Washington state. There's at least 10 of them in Puget Sound area.

Ahhh...that explains it. :)

I never travelled to Renton as everything I wanted was in Seattle.

I also noticed that there are a lot of Popeye's in around Tacoma, probably due to Ft. Lewis military base and MacChord Air Force.

There's also some in Bellingham area and in Kitsap county area, too. Weird, I know there's a lot in between Tacoma and the vinicity and Renton area.

Theres a White Castle in the Westport area of St. Louis. And it was disgusting at least to me anyway.

Back