Forced Vaccinations ?

Some people, for medical reasons, can't get flu shots. Those who can't aren't trying to risk the lives of others.

I for one can no longer get flu shots. I have to be even more vigilant to avoid catching any flu. That's all I can do.

Hmm, I hadn't known there are medical conditions that make it impossible to get flu shots.

What part of dead people don't you get? Go ahead, that'll leave more vaccine for me. Besides, you're not even in a high risk group.

I asked before but I have no idea what this means. Could you please explain what you mean as what you said here makes no sense to me.

Do you think inventors of this vaccine would take those shots themselves?

Maria I am with you on this one, no one should be force to take those vaccaines.

Another Conspiracy theory? I saw a video of the Russia Today news stating that makers of vaccination refuse to take H1N1. *shrugs*

I know several who are allergic to eggs can't take flu shots. If anyone has Guillain-Barre, one should consult a doctor first before taking it. I know this lady who has Guillian-Barre refuses to take it. She was planning to take classes this semester, but she decided to not do it this time due to an H1N1 situation.

If anyone do not want to take a shot, one can try medical grade masks. It will offer you more protection than basic masks- bandanna, etc. You can order a medical grade mask at Overstock.com. I am not going to tell you what to do, and I am aware of the risks.

I have had a numbers of questions such as "Do they thoroughly test the vaccine?", "Which time the flu has run its course?", etc. Anyway, I have had discussed them with old pals, including health director, and nurse. As for Guillian-Barrie, health director hosted an H1N1 conference, and he said that a doctor from the CDC who was told of a study where a person who get the flu naturally is 5 times more likely to develop Guillian-Barre than someone who just gets the vaccine.

Just interesting..

Another Conspiracy theory? I saw a video of the Russia Today news stating that makers of vaccination refuse to take H1N1. *shrugs*

I know several who are allergic to eggs can't take flu shots. If anyone has Guillain-Barre, one should consult a doctor first before taking it. I know this lady who has Guillian-Barre refuses to take it. She was planning to take classes this semester, but she decided to not do it this time due to an H1N1 situation.

If anyone do not want to take a shot, one can try medical grade masks. It will offer you more protection than basic masks- bandanna, etc. You can order a medical grade mask at Overstock.com. I am not going to tell you what to do, and I am aware of the risks.

I have had a numbers of questions such as "Do they thoroughly test the vaccine?", "Which time the flu has run its course?", etc. Anyway, I have had discussed them with old pals, including health director, and nurse. As for Guillian-Barrie, health director hosted an H1N1 conference, and he said that a doctor from the CDC who was told of a study where a person who get the flu naturally is 5 times more likely to develop Guillian-Barre than someone who just gets the vaccine.

Just interesting..

Thanks for the info.. and speaking of conspiracy theories - is it just my imagination or is this site being overrun with them?

I had took flu shot in 2003-2004 then stopped for some reason, I haven't get flu since 1997, it was happened at once.

In case, if I get flu so I have stay at home.

I don't believe that everyone should be forced to get flu shot.

Some people, for medical reasons, can't get flu shots. Those who can't aren't trying to risk the lives of others.

I for one can no longer get flu shots. I have to be even more vigilant to avoid catching any flu. That's all I can do.

No,they aren't. Not when they cannot take it for a valid medical reason.

Thanks for the info.. and speaking of conspiracy theories - is it just my imagination or is this site being overrun with them?

It is not your imagination.

And Barbaro is correct that Guillian Barre is a well known complication of the flu.

It is not your imagination.

And Barbaro is correct that Guillian Barre is a well known complication of the flu.

Do you remember years ago people died of a swine flu shot?

Do you know why?

Do you think inventors of this vaccine would take those shots themselves?

Maria I am with you on this one, no one should be force to take those vaccaines.

Me too. I asked about how long humans had been tested for. As my question wasn't answered I'm beginning to wonder if humans were tested at all. Which means it isn't safe. Anything could happen.

So really we should tactle this at core and ban factory farming.

Do you remember years ago people died of a swine flu shot?

Do you know why?

In 1976, all flu vaccines used a live virus. Hence the complication of GB from the vaccine. Today, we do not use a live virus in the vaccine.

We have already lost more people to the H1H1 virus itself than we lost to the original strain that was used to make the vaccine back then.

In 1976, all flu vaccines used a live virus. Hence the complication of GB from the vaccine. Today, we do not use a live virus in the vaccine.

We have already lost more people to the H1H1 virus itself than we lost to the original strain that was used to make the vaccine back then.

But now it really is safe?

Hmm, I hadn't known there are medical conditions that make it impossible to get flu shots.
I have a chronic condition for which I take certain medication that affects my immune system. For that reason, my doctor has informed me that I can no longer get flu shots, among other prohibitions.

wow. that's a very interesting fact.

Aren't vaccines nowadays made by taking the virus itself and removing the genetic material? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

We'll know when they finish the testing. That is why it is not available until Oct. But we do know that they are not using a live virus as they were in 1976.

you know - this reminded me of this scene in old Star Trek movie where they were trying to save the whales. This doctor named Dr. McCoy came across this cancer patient and quickly looked at his medical report. He had this :eek3: face and said - "good gracious.. how barbaric" (or something like that) and gave him a pill that cured him of his cancer.

Back