Forced Vaccinations ?

:ty: Additionally, the H1N1 strain we are currently seeing is not identical to the "swine flu" strain in 1976.

correct me if I'm wrong but I THINK I recalled hearing in news saying that the current swine flu strain is the mutated version and it is more aggressive than original swine flu strain.

correct me if I'm wrong but I THINK I recalled hearing in news saying that the current swine flu strain is the mutated version and it is more aggressive than original swine flu strain.

Correct. More agressive and more virulent, too.

you know - this reminded me of this scene in old Star Trek movie where they were trying to save the whales. This doctor named Dr. McCoy came across this cancer patient and quickly looked at his medical report. He had this :eek3: face and said - "good gracious.. how barbaric" (or something like that) and gave him a pill that cured him of his cancer.

Yeah, amazing, ain't it?

I have a chronic condition for which I take certain medication that affects my immune system. For that reason, my doctor has informed me that I can no longer get flu shots, among other prohibitions.

Ah. I had wondered if it had something to do with your immune system. :ty:

Wow. The rampant, rampant paranoia.

If you are at risk or interacting with at risk populations, you should be vaccinated or forced to stay the frick home. That means if you're a schoolchild, a teacher, a medical worker, a transportation worker, or even someone who works in an office- you're putting lives at risk by showing up unvaccinated.

If you are infected, you're not going to get vaccinated. You should stay home. And not get other people sick. Vaccines are not evil.

Vaccines do not cause autism and even if they did I'm happier being autistic than I would be being DEAD. Repeat after me: vaccines do not cause autism. You may think that I am being stuck up or defending a part of my identity and that may be true but the other thing I am is RIGHT. Here, have some evidence. Oh, you need some more? How about this? Or this? No, wait, this.

There's not a monster lurking behind every corner. These vaccines are tested and although they have some -risks- the risks are NOT as great as the risks of contracting what they vaccinate against. You can think it's evil all you want and run around crying conspiracy, but as for me, I'll be first in line for the swine flu vaccine, and I've already got a script of Relenza at home for worst-case-scenarios.

I once watched a young show, Private Practice.

This mom has three sons. She decided to not give two younger sons measles vaccines, because the oldest son is autistic, and is the only one who took vaccines. Now, the youngest son had measles. The pediatrician tried to persuade mom to give him a vaccine, but she refused. The pediatrician knew he was dying. He felt helpless. He had risked his job by giving the middle son the vaccine without mom's permission. Of course, she went ballistic.

Back