For people who live in Wisconsin

lumbingmi

Reaction score
You re muth****** lucky! Let's hope it will happen in DC metro too :cheers:

MADISON — Beer lovers of Wisconsin, rejoice! Thanks to the state Senate, you’re a step closer to getting a free (yes, free!) half-can of beer.

The Senate today approved a bill on an unanimous voice vote that allows grocery and liquor stores to hand out samples of up to 6 ounces of free beer per day to people of legal drinking age. The Assembly was expected to take up the measure later today.

Current state law allows wineries, but not grocery and liquor stores, to offer up to 6 ounces of free samples.

Sen. Pat Kreitlow, D-Chippewa Falls, home of the Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co., is the bill’s main sponsor. He said the measure is designed to help beer manufacturers compete with wine makers.
Green Bay Press-Gazette - State Senate OKs free beer samples at the store

Move to Wisconsin, then.

No, he don't like it but... he need move to Minnesota then he can drive to Wisconsin.

TFWFalcon, if kingofnoob is planning to do that then please bully at him. :lol:

No, he don't like it but... he need move to Minnesota then he can drive to Wisconsin.

Wisconsin and Minnesota both suck. Trust me, I grew up in Wisconsin and lived in Minnesota for 5 years.

BAWAHAHAHA!! I can take you down myself.

As for living in minn/wisc, i used to visit wisconsin a lot when my ex lived there. It s decent city - as it s notable for their beer factory. Hell they do have pot belly contest to see who can have very large beer belly.

LOL LUCIA.....I don't heavy beer drinker. You are one of sucker cause you born and raise in your state. move to Texas reason of your health?. LOL

Wisconsin and Minnesota both suck. Trust me, I grew up in Wisconsin and lived in Minnesota for 5 years.

I agree with you. Only thing save Wisconsin is their s famous for beer. they have really cheap beer and you can recycle bottle/cans etc..

BAWAHAHAHA!! I can take you down myself.

As for living in minn/wisc, i used to visit wisconsin a lot when my ex lived there. It s decent city - as it s notable for their beer factory. Hell they do have pot belly contest to see who can have very large beer belly.

I'm just messing with you. :)

during summer months i tend to go to wisc every weekend.. my family have a cabin there. and thank god i can taste every beer.. and go to other liquor store and taste another one :D

RR u wanna come with me?

Beers???:iobarf: , only way to get free beer is go to horse farm, but dont forget to bring your mug, go to clydesdale horse and put mug under horse's dick, and pump it from the tail, there ya go, free beer. :lol: :rofl:

Back