For Only Lesbo, Bi, Gay

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just wonder, my friend have tattoo on left arm, say D S M letters on so do u think that should ADD B is B D S M on tattoo instead D S M???? so pls comment here if u wanna know who then i will tell u after yall answer comment... :)

well your friend should use B as a Biatch.. :wink: instead of using D S M.. *grin*

:wink: Well its all up to your friend. If he wants to put down lil boi or B. Whatever he feels comfy with.

RedheadGrrl said:
:wink: Well its all up to your friend. If he wants to put down lil boi or B. Whatever he feels comfy with.
yea true.. hehe i just picky on my friend winkz! :whistle:

Who are we talking about here? I'm lost or is it because I'm a blonde? ;)

LOL cheri, well we are talking abt one of our friends. we couldnt say the name. sorry!!!

Cheri said:
Who are we talking about here? I'm lost or is it because I'm a blonde? ;)
hahah we talk about one of our friends... winkz.. we cant tell who til someone comment here til we can tell who is it...

Oh no problem. Can you girls at least tell me what's the meaning of DSM and BDSM?

BDSM: Bondage, domination and sado-masochism.
DSM: Possibly likes domination, sado-masochism but doesn't like bondage........

Angel_Realm said:
BDSM: Bondage, domination and sado-masochism.
DSM: Possibly likes domination, sado-masochism but doesn't like bondage........
u are wrong cuz of my friend's name is D S M ( first, middle, last)

uhhh whatever -- i know who has that type of tat and already knew it stood for his first, middle and last name

i still dont see the point in "picking on him" abt the tat -- this thread is in bad taste IMHO :ugh2:

TweetyBird said:
u are wrong cuz of my friend's name is D S M ( first, middle, last)
Ohhhhhh.. at first I thought it was just a mispelled acronym (abbreviation).. But now that you mentioned it's initials. Ah, guess your friend would have to explain to people that it is not mispelled word for BDSM but your parents gave you that kind of name :)

Back